What is love?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Truth
You at the core of you. Your essence. You are love. You are peace.

Underneath the surface of our feelings or emotions fears, pains, delusions, lust, guilt, shame, grift, self pity..etc.
Such as fears is fear...there's millions forms of fears...Our mind will generate endless supplies of it.
Whatever words or synomyns we use to express our pains...such as lonliness, neglected, fustrations.
We simply latch on to words then generate whatever meanings in our minds . Thoughts drive emotions.
We think we are our emotionals. Rather then to just say...I feel lonely at the moment.
We attach ourselves to our emotions and become consume by it and forget who we truely are..
We are love....

In other words mind masturbating. Pick your favorite emotion...or emotions of chioce.

Sometimes you have to learn how to read between the lines.
In other words....NO FREAKEN WORDS.
There's nothing in between the lines. In nothingness there's peace...there we become aware or
rewaken to who we truely are...LOVE.

It's too simple that it's hard becuase our minds wants to complicate the honeysuckle out of everything so it
can keep on spinning. Rather than just accepting it. ACCEPTING LOVE , Accepting who we truely are.
Once we accept who we are...we can feel our emotions without holding on or resisting.

Nothing REAL can be threathen...LOVE that's who we are everyone of us.

its something i once experienced...but still being single i have started wanting to be special for someone else. so for me, its being someone's special someone.

tempered sexual emotional obsession

a pact between two people

something that can't be bought.

Soooooooooo many things. Definitely not just one. Its all about the things you do and how you do them differently. How you feel when you get up in the beginning of the day and go throughout daily life feeling you can take on anything knowing that there is someone out there that feels the exact same way you do. You gain a good amount of energy to try and better yourself and the situation between you and the one you love.

True love is a state of being, something I suppose is the closest we will get to heaven on earth

Sometimes I think I know the answer to this... then I realize I have no clue, and probably never will. But if I had to guess, I think it would be something like desire + perspire = love.

Love is something very beautiful. Love, you can only experience it when you have really mastered that the fact to love is to both give and recieve. =)

I don't know, but whenever I've felt it something was wrong. All I know is it doesn't 'conquer all'. Just because you love someone doesn't mean you have a duty to trust them, and because you're in love with someone doesn't mean you're right for each other.

Love never did me any favours.

Love is a compatable relationship of two souls both sides basically making each other happy and contented, meeting needs that each expect from a successful partnership. it aye alf difficult though aye it getting into such a situation. Karl from the west midlands

LOVE

Ingredients: One part joy, one part terror, one part insanity

Directions: Mix thoroughly in the recesses of your heart; serves 1 to Infinity people. DO NOT REFRIGERATE.

Chocolate chips are optional.

Love for me is the feeling I get from listening to music that just... flows through me, that just feels so 'right'. Or playing an instrument myself, even though I'm not good at playing anything yet, I've dreamt of it many times and it has been absolutely wonderful. Also just observing the beauty and might of nature, like mountains and oceans, fills me with what I would call 'true' love!

Love between people? I dunno about that. It always seems tainted somehow to me. It just doesn't feel like the "ultimate" thing to me. But then again, my experience with it is limited, to say the least.

Latest posts

Back