What is the craziest thing you`ve done?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've done many crazy things, most so long ago that I can admit them because I think too many years have passed by for me to be charged with a crime... one was the time that my crazy GF talked me into trespassing onto the towers at Gas Works Park in Seattle (http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gas_Works_Park), at night in the dark, and climbing to the top of one of them, while we were drunk and stoned.

I was rewarded with an amazing view of the city lights, and she decided to reward me in other ways, so in the end it was worth it.

h3donist said:
Climbed a mountain in the Lake District, England aged 15. Ten months after nearly dying from a brain haemorrhage. My balance and co-ordination were all out, and I was still semi paralysed but I made it, and it was one of the proudest moments of my life. My neurosurgeon went nuts that I'd even attempted it but it was the biggest f**k you to my disabilities I could manage :)

I'm so proud of you for doing that. Most blokes would shy away from even contemplating such a trek. But you did it even though your neurosurgeon went nutz, and probably you did with the same dogged determination as Mallory - 'because it was there'.

Well, the craziest thing I ever did was apply for a job as a ship's cook. Cooking is something I do very well, but also was a sailing enthusiast. This job wasn't what anyone else applied for and the ship's master, a Frenchman, was desperate. To prove I was capable, I rustled him up a 4 course meal which he complimented was "almost to le cordon bleu standard".

I hadn't reckoned on the maritime weather. We sailed the Med and the Atlantic in gale force winds, but I took on all the danger still to make a damned good meal for his crew and passengers.

Sailing the high seas is not for the fainthearted. Many times I thought the end had come. Many times I nearly crapped myself out of fear. But at the end of all, it was a mighty challenge. Crazy? Haha, probs. Was I a tough ***** free from seasickness in Force 10 gales? Nope, it was bucket 'n' chuckit. But out of it all came an achievement I could deal with anxiety and kick it. Even though our relationship was eventually to break up, I'd brought a couple of kids into the world. :)

Things that I try to forget. I was an idiot like that when I was younger lol.

recently i told my mom "they'd be happy if we died, they don't give a honeysuckle" whilst in the car, she slapped me, i meant the relatives........................ that she oh so believes loves us. i've said a lot of crazy honeysuckle in my life, that is honest.

I make jewelry and ornaments out of the bones and remains of dead animals. Mostly for myself, but occasionally for friends who have similar interests to mine. Most people consider that crazy. It's normal to me though. Kind of morbid, kind of gross at first, but you get used to the details of it after a while. I need to get an electric dremel so I can start carving and some watercolor paints so I can start painting. Those things are expensive where I live though so it'll take a while for me to get.

Niantiel said:
I make jewelry and ornaments out of the bones and remains of dead animals. Mostly for myself, but occasionally for friends who have similar interests to mine. Most people consider that crazy. It's normal to me though. Kind of morbid, kind of gross at first, but you get used to the details of it after a while. I need to get an electric dremel so I can start carving and some watercolor paints so I can start painting. Those things are expensive where I live though so it'll take a while for me to get.

I dont think its weird. How do you clean the bones btw? I seen a guy on TV uses beetles, he collected things off the beach had a whole house full of bones, it was pretty interesting, but i think he creeped a lot of his neighbours out.

This is him.

[video=youtube]

Not the craziest but the most akward..as far i remember
Courting a girl where you cant even say a word
A silent date perhaps
And went back to her ex to escape from me
End..

making a list of crazy things that i haven't done yet in this very moment…

Considering the fact that I am a quiet and unsure nature, maybe the craziest thing so far was applying for airplane cabin crew. I freaked out after that and was probably the only one which applied for it and praying not to be accepted. :p

You know, I just had this conversation with someone not too long ago. I've always hated this question. I don't know what is considered "crazy" and what isn't. I've done what I've done. So, what is defined as being "crazy"?

Latest posts

Back