What is the most frustrating thing you have to deal with?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
My inability to trust.

My inability to forget the past and move on.

Trying to pour milk out of a freshly opened carton without it going down the side and spilling on the floor. Sainsbury's new ones are the worst, and they have the gall to put the words 'easy pour' on the side just to keep us off our guard.

The constant feeling that I'm failing and losing all my faith in the world.

Endlessly search for Serenity...for the kind of peace I know, deep down, does not exist

I find the shell within which I have trapped myself to be unendingly frustrating.

Also, I wish it wasn't so airtight. *gasp!*

Art block. ART BLOCK.

Laziness. My medical professionals. Eating habits.

Right now it's boredom at work. My last day is in three days, so I'm just biding time. Waiting and waiting, with nothing to do. I know it sounds better than being extremely busy, but the time ticks away so slowly.

in college: the chavs, and the college units i struggle with

in life: having a lass that likes me

in football manager 06, the game i'm in love with at the moment: Finding respectable players that'll be loyal to my scarborough team...that and the Worst. Defense. Ever. (not the worst defense ever now:))

Unacceptance said:
Yeah but who is gonna take some honeysuckle called The Daily Bee seriously?

Write the Daily Hornet, now that's a manly fireman sounding name. (Daily Dalmation?)

There was a whole expose story special here pretty much smearing the EMS here. **** media....
Would you prefer NO media? Would you prefer that reporters never write about what is going on with towns and cities? How about where ONLY politicians tell us whatever they want to tell us and nothing more?
OH I know..how about a media that ONLY writes YOUR party line and nothing more?
Sounds eerily like a dictatorship doesn't it? Media makes mistakes sometimes, but it's what fundamentally makes this country work. Without a free and robust press we might as well stop voting and allow corporate bosses to appoint an overlord and beat down any decent.

Latest posts

Back