What is the most frustrating thing you have to deal with?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
two older sisters and an older brother....

and i'm a light weight....so basically my entire life....

Emergency Services drama.

You have no idea how political and bureaucratic everything is. For instance: The county seat is trying to combine all fire districts in to one, which would ruin a lot of stuff, and county EMS is trying to tell us fire guys that we suddenly have to all be medically certified in order to even respond to car accidents. Not a problem for me, personally: I'm dual certified and my career department has a medical license. But my volunteer district doesn't, and will not. Well maybe if they'd spend more time doing their job (re: sticking bandaids, splinting bones, and not bugging us) instead of criticizing us all the time, this wouldn't be necessary. Who died and made them boss? I wish they'd pass on the favor...

That and my step mom. And, my step brother. Both are made of fail.

Thankfully my step sisters make up for it, with plenty of moxie.

I've always wanted to use that word >.>

Brian said:
Emergency Services drama.

You have no idea how political and bureaucratic everything is. For instance: The county seat is trying to combine all fire districts in to one, which would ruin a lot of stuff, and county EMS is trying to tell us fire guys that we suddenly have to all be medically certified in order to even respond to car accidents. Not a problem for me, personally: I'm dual certified and my career department has a medical license. But my volunteer district doesn't, and will not. Well maybe if they'd spend more time doing their job (re: sticking bandaids, splinting bones, and not bugging us) instead of criticizing us all the time, this wouldn't be necessary. Who died and made them boss? I wish they'd pass on the favor...

Is your local media working against you too?

Unacceptance said:
Is your local media working against you too?

Yes, actually. The editor for the Daily Bee is in the pocket of the County EMS chief (Bonner County EMS is basically at the center of anything shady and bad). And some ****** wrote a letter to the Daily Bee comparing our fire services to LA County, how we have a fraction of the population here but twice the apparatus (fire engines, trucks etc) and way more fire chiefs.

What he failed to mention (re: twisting the truth around like a Chinese acrobat) is that everything here is spread out. It's 30 minutes from here to Sandpoint (the main city in the county), and probably 30-45 minutes from here up to Priest Lake if they ever need our help. Centralizing everything to try and have that even distribution that LA has would result in disaster and eventually someone dying.

He also doesn't acknowledge that LA probably has -more- Chiefs than we do...whereas one department or district here will have a Chief and maybe one or two Assistant Chiefs, a big city department like Los Angeles has their Chief, his Assistant Chiefs, their Deputy Chiefs, then Brigade Chiefs. So that is fallacy.

...So yeah. It's frustrating. :p

Yeah but who is gonna take some honeysuckle called The Daily Bee seriously?

Write the Daily Hornet, now that's a manly fireman sounding name. (Daily Dalmation?)

There was a whole expose story special here pretty much smearing the EMS here. **** media....

My family is what frustrates me more than anyting. My 2 older sisters never really made me feel accepted, despite the fact that I have bent over backwards for them, and my mom, for whatever reason, just does not uderstand my feelings on the subject when I try to discuss it with her. GRR......

New source of frustration: People who follow leaders that talk a good game and make terrible ideas sound great, because it's what the followers want to believe and hear.

And lazy people who think I'm not entitled to my hard work.

Also, a lack of anything resembling criminal justice being meted out where it should be. A guy with an ounce of weed gets years in prison, while the ******** brother-in-law that beat my sister gets a slap on the wrist despite months of photographic evidence.

And you, pothead loser who tried to get my 16 year old sister to smoke when she was stuck at a loser friend's house, if I ever see you you're getting the honeysuckle kicked out of you so bad that you won't be able to muster the strength to take a hit off your doobie. Not so much because you smoke pot, but because you sound smug and conceited and have stupid ideas, and how dare you try and pull my little sister -who, bless her heart is smarter than you- in to your world of fail (which just happens to have pot in it; even without the weed you'd still live there). Watch it, pally.

Same to you, meth addict down the street. I don't care if the demons in your head tell you to take my GPS, and threatened to let more bugs into your flesh. If you and your god damned crackhead pals try and steal honeysuckle out of MY car, you are getting shot. Several times. And I sleep with my window open, so I'll hear you out there trying to jimmy the locks. Go on, put your grimy little meth fingers on my honeysuckle. If that's not motivating enough, there's $100 in that mint tin in the glove box, yours for the taking. Break the windows to get to it, if you like; I can hear that even easier than the door opening. Do it. I'm watching.

Maybe I need a punching bag. Lol.

Brian said:
Maybe I need a punching bag. Lol.

Nah...man
You need it a girl friend....
No wait..you might miss take her for a punching bag.

Do like this...take baby steps..
Get a bag...then love and hold the bag :p

BTW..get rid of the gun...it's for your own good.
She'll shoot in your sleep...you can't stay up forever.lol

Knowing that there are some low and very fake people out there that will probably never change or just change for the worse. People who don't have a conscience, and are willing to lie so much to get their way.

Hurting my family when I drink alcohol and become verbally abusive, yet not being able to stop drinking. It seems a neverending cycle.

Latest posts

Back