What is the sweetest thing someone has ever said to you?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
We were playing footies in a fancy resturant and her so call bf or whatever the hell he was at the time was sitting next to me
going blah...blah..blah..."freaken this person is so fucken rich..he has this, he has that ya ba be dah de fucken doo...
I looked at her in eyes smiled and lmao...

Then the dude asked me what the hell i was planing on doing with my life...did i have a retirement plan or some honeysuckle?
Then I look at her in the eyes with a big smile and said.."I'm going to do whatever makes me happy"
Then she said..."omg, you are so fucken crazy but I belive I like you very much"
She always used to say to me "how do we get there?" hahahahahaaaaa.

Oneday I decide to tell her I had feelings for her, perhaps I was falling in love with her...
I hear complete silent for around 1/2 min. When she got back on the cell phone again, her vioce and demeaner totally
shift. Very soft, sweet and gental. She said "how do we get there?"....hahahaaaa
Then I asked her what happend. She informed me she had to pull over to the side of the road, took a deep breath becuase
she almost wrecked her car, when I told her I was in love with her...hahahaaaaaa.

Oneday while we were talking. I told her I'd do anything..anything. I'd change my life if I had to.
She say.."michael, you don't have to do anything to earn my love. I love you for who you are"

It would an array of sweet, bitter sweet, and embarrassing moments.

"You are my superman" (first girlfriend).

"I cannot be 'just friends' with you, because I still love you." (third girlfriend, long story, which ended with that).

"Oh my god! he looks 15! Hahaha" (one my mums friends when she was introduced to me, I was 21 at the time).

"I am so proud of you, son" (my mum!).

"hwello!" (my bird i used to have, who would fly into my room in the morning, walk onto my chest, look at me, and say that... the sweetest thing ever, I wish I still had him).

Ovid said:
"hwello!" (my bird i used to have, who would fly into my room in the morning, walk onto my chest, look at me, and say that... the sweetest thing ever, I wish I still had him).

Birds are some of the neatest animal companions, aren't they?

I used to have a little parrot. She couldn't talk, but she loved human company and attention. When it was cold or she wanted a nap, she'd crawl down in your shirt. Or if it was morning and I was having a lazy day in bed, she'd fly in and crawl under the blankets and lay on her back to get you to play with her. She liked having her chest tickled; she'd wrestle your hand with her feet.

Cutest **** thing ever.

I had to give her to somebody else when I moved out on my own. They require a lot of attention and I'm gone too often. That was a really sad day because I felt like I'd given away one of my best friends. But she went to a family that absolutely loves birds and she adjusted really well and gets a lot of attention and care, so I'm happy. They own a pet shop, but they said they ended up liking her so much they kept her for themselves :D That made it a happy ending for me.

Today I was at a workmates place for lunch and his wife said I would be a good father, as I was leaving. They have a son who turned 1 in December.

i had a girl stomp all over me in 8th grade... and we became friends again like 8 months ago [11th grade now]... and she told me that shes never made a bigger mistake in her life, then she did in 8th grade. i was like awww. its really sad cause my arch enemy is like dating her..... and hes controlling her and treating her horribly, she has really low self esteem and depression problems so its really easy for him to push her around.. its hard to watch idk. and then my girlfriend told me that there was nothing in the world that could ever hurt her, because the one thing that mattered to her was laying by her side holding her tight.. that made me feel full of win :)

sweetest thing you can ever hear is a lover saying they think of you as a best friend.
i mean thats the idea right? find someone you can be best friends with and then get with them.
to bad that one got away though *sigh*

"You're pretty." -This random child I ran into in the movies. I don't know but I was just so shocked. His mom was like... let's go.

hmmm. ''you are my weakness'' that's probably it. But I don't think he still feels the same now ^^

ah. but if i tell - the magic of it will dissipate, slowly - or not so, into the nothingness, into the dark.
suffice to say it was said, and it graces my nights and my days.

even now.

perhaps... it is the only thing that does. but for now it will do. and it will be enough.

WEll, there was this time at camp....I know bad beginning right? lol. The boys and girls side was always separated and only got to see each other in passing, so i would always talk to my friends that were girls sparingly, and one time I had said something off handed to an acquaintence from girls side in a group with other girls (actually all girls now that I think about it)about someone saying that they wanted me for their own. lol. and her reply was, "Ummm...do you KNOW how many of the girls love you? No one person can have you, we all decided to share you equally....I think we might have a problem." lol.

I think it's the sweet things that are UNSAID that keep me up nights.

Take that as you will. :/

There's this guy that is friends with both myself and my husband and I know he's heard everything my husband is telling people about me, but he still talks to me. He still tells me how good and sweet I am and how he misses me and randomly calls me gorgeous or sexy or beautiful. And when I question why he would miss me after everything my husband has told him, he tells me that he doesn't believe them because he knows me and that I'm a good person and I'm worth more than what my husband gave me.

I still haven't figured out if he only says these things to me because he wants laid or if he actually means them, but... he can be so sweet when he wants to be and it makes me feel like maybe it's the truth.

The sweetest thing I've ever been told was by an ex - it went - "You're just so amazing" as he lifted up my chin and then he said he didn't deserve me. He also told me I didn't need make up which is probably one of the nicest things a guy can say lol

Hmmh. Well, my hair was complimented once. Aside that, I don't recall all that many compliments I've received in person from a member of the fairer sex.

I was on Omegle once. I know it's silly. But the stranger I was talking to was really upset and asked if I could help her. She started talking about her family and her school, and how she was alone, etc. I don't know how I did it but I'd managed to cheer her up and give her some encouragement. She kept on thanking me and told me I was a lovely person. It may not sound like much, but it really warms my heart when I make another person happy.

Badjedidude said:
I think it's the sweet things that are UNSAID that keep me up nights.

Take that as you will. :/

I kinda like that concept. Very mysterious and kinda, Renaissance Monologue... ;D

Latest posts

Back