what is this forum purpose?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

beingnobody

Reaction score
Is this a support community? Is this a self help resource forum? Is this a multi-purpose vent/rant/recreation community? I really don't understand original intent so I have kinda been using this forum as a blog, because even though I could post my same content on sites like WordPress, I have never been able to manage their format/layout/features, background function to my satisfaction.

As can probably he discerned from my posts I have been banned from posting on a few blog sites after being an active member for 3-5 years.

Am I misusing here?

It is basically just a social site based around the theme of loneliness. Different people find different things here. Unless I have missed something, I haven't seen you do anything out of line.

Never been to any of the blog sites, honestly there is just too much information these days, there is no in time in a day to read, watch, listen to all that might interest me. Thought competition is at all time high with podcasts and now substack pushing more content onto information overkilled consumers. This is the place where real people have real concerns, questions and observations and seek advice, comfort and discussion. Kudos to you for starting new discussions before this forum becomes “a boring place”.

Well, I'd say it's what you make of it. Sometimes, I feel like a member. Others, I feel like an armchair pseudo psychologist. Others, I feel like a mental case seeking help. I think it's all these things, if you really want it.
What I do know is that I made friends here. I might never meet them IRL, but I'm happy and lucky to have them. I hope they feel the same.

Latest posts

Back