What is your advice for me?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Bebeskii

Reaction score
Hello,

I am very happy to be back here. I haven't posted anything for a while

Well, where should I start. I was actually thinking about meeting a therapist but it seems like it is not that imperative to do so. But there is only a hole deep inside. But it is very beneath my ego, pride, public self so it is buried deep. Funny how the the hole is able to tear up myself from the inside as if it is making tiny holes to which cold air rushes through. I take a deep breath and give myself words of encouragement and put on a smile and step outside of my room. I carry it all around the places because I find it almost impossible that someone special would come up to me and be able to reach that place and lighten and warm it up.

More I focus, the more I feel the hollowness. So I try my best to keep myself busy. I want to give up and convince myself that my kind of love does not exist in this world. I make myself believe one day the special one would come into my world and change it all like I have just become a different whole new person. I will reach 20 next month without being in a relationship before. Never been loved. I am left with no choice to lie to people I am not a virgin and been in a relationship once or twice.

It is okay I can keep lying but the reality is too harsh. I am not desperate for someone and feeling very lonely like I want to lock up myself in a dark room. I had that type of loneliness in high school. But this one is not strong enough to interfere with my daily life but enough to make my soul heavy and I am collecting layer of dust on my heart. I try to swipe the dust off but sometimes my arms too heavy to lift up because I am lacking courage. I am an emotional human being afterall

Besides, being not straight in a conservative country like Hungary is difficult. Especially here most people do not speak English. And the city I live is the second biggest but small city with low population. I reckon I am very good-looking, bright person. But I usually get ignored by guys and no matter how hard I try, I am never good enough. Not to mention there is also some racism here. So now you know how this page augments my degree of pain and heavy heart in a considerably high dose. Going to christian church and sometimes hearing homophobic preaches. Society condemning that just single trait I share with hundred millions of others. Trying to reach out for the sake of my human needs but only distance, absence, lust, racism, different wavelength seem to welcome me from others.

Truth is all my other gay friends are already in a relationship or dating someone new. It is much more frustrating and my heart is turning bitter toward them because I know I am very handsome and good-hearted I am. The heaven knows it. I deserve...

I have some very good friends and my number one person on Earth, mom. But I am here my head held in self-defeat and shame...

I make myself believe one day the special one would come into my world and change it all like I have just become a different whole new person.

This is concerning. It's never going to happen and it's bad thinking anyways.

I think things get worse before they get better. I also think that things worth having are worth waiting for and working for. There very well may be someone who comes into your life and then things will make sense. Why some things didn't happen. Why some things didn't work out. I fully believe that it happens. But it doesn't happen all the time. I think it's nice to have that thought, but it's also not realistic to sit in it all the time.

My guess would be that the best try is to find a local through a dating app or to find gay reunions through your gay friends. I am sorry to hear that there is not a good tolerance about gays over there. If you do not get the chance to expose yourself anywhere, no one will be able to come to you because they cannot find you. I wish I could befriend new people locally and the way I am limited, it make it hard to expose myself to others.

Well a therapist its for sure helpful .I say to you that its not a shame to search for help in fact its something good .Dont let your ego or pride to control you

Latest posts

Back