What is your favorite video game?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

kareem

Reaction score
Tell us about your favorite games and why you like them.

my favorite games are "assassin creed all series" "darksiders" and "call of duty all series" soo what about you???? :D

Assassin's Creed are good games but for me it's Batman Arkham Asylum and Arkham City. Best (superhero) game ever!!

Bayonetta, God Hand - fun action games with depth, challenging but fair
ICO - Light hearted adventure/puzzle game

A dead tie between Dragon Age and Mass Effect. I love them all with a passion! <3

The Final Fantasy series up to PS1. All amazing.
The PS2 games were in declining trend. (With some utter honeysuckle ones like X-2)
By the time PS3 came out, I didn't even bother getting the console anymore.

On PC I really love the lore of the warcraft and diablo series.

a taste of my taste

[video=youtube]
if you're not earning S+ or S++ in your runs, you're not doing it right

[video=youtube]
serious F-Zero fans are craving a deep online mode that allows up to 30 players

[video=youtube]
Metroid Prime 4 is not expected but could be really delicious for Wii U

[video=youtube]
best action game of its class, but shouts out to Ninja Gaiden and Devil May Cry

[video=youtube]
I have played at a similar level. I don't know if I still have it.

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=eY2O_IuR1eI&feature=related[/video]
gotta love Wii's Pointer for stuff like this and more!
shouts out to Panzer, Rez, and what Star Fox could be under the right developer

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aW53j4N4oIQ&feature=related[/video]

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ZSCwUxg1qo[/video]
Ahh yes, my favorite Castlevania game! shouts out to the 2D sidescroller in general, whether it be a Shmup, Platformer, Action RPG, Beat-Em-Up... whatever!

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=EoN8IEMmggg&feature=related[/video]
favorite fighter to date! shouts out to blazblue, virtua fighter, and guilty gear

[video=youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3F_WNNgRz0E[/video]
I'll have it in a few days and I'm sure I'll enjoy it a great deal with gripes on the side. Shouts out to the series, but especially to Nintendo bringing something different to this generation of gaming with the pointer and motion controls. I only wish the development community cared more about it to bring players intensity in gameplay that revolves around motion controls.

Adventure Island, bomber man and mario brothers on family computer. Half life, dota aaaand left 4 dead, I enjoyed a lot too though only played briefly.

From consoles/PC

Zelda OoT
F Zero X
Super Smash Bros.
Super Mario 64
Super Mario 3, World, the GB Super Marios and the first one.
Bomberman 64
Banjo Kazooie
Diddy Kong Racing
GTA III
GTA San Andres
Sould Calibur 3
Counter Strike

From the arcades

Ms. Pac-Man
Galaga
House of the Dead
Mortal Kombat 4
Street Fighter 2 and Alpha 3
Virtua Fighter
Gigawing
Time Killers
Marvel vs Capcom 2

If I had a ps3 I'd probably include the Marvel vs Capcom, MK and Street Fighter versions of that console...

Hmm…Bioshock, Mass Effect, Bully, Dawn of War and quite possibly Red Alert 3 for the sheer camp and comedy value.

Unreal Tournament (clanbase ftw)
Secret of Evermore
Mario Bros 3
ET
Amnesia
Dragon Quest VIII
The Warcraft series, including World of Warcraft
Knights of the Old Republic
Zelda series
Castlevania series
Double Dragon series
Teenage Mutant Ninja Turtles I
King Arthur's World on SNES
Half Life
Command and Conquer and Red Alert series
Baldur's Gate I and II
Diablo I and II
Doom and it's many wads
Grandia
Breath of Fire IV
Mario 64
Street Fighter series

And ofcourse the Age of Empires series.

[video=youtube]

Counter Strike 1.6
Final Fantasy series
Shenmue
GTA series
NFS underground - 1 & 2
Banjo Kazooie
Mario 64 and Mariokart
Diddy Kong Racing
Donkey Kong 64
Supersmash bros
Street Fighter 2 and 4
Legend of Zelda: ocarina of time
Turok 1 & 2
Diablo 1 & 2
League of Legends
Halo series
Amnesia: The dark descent
Starwars KOTOR 1 & 2
Sonic the hedgehog - on mastersystem
Resident Evil
God of War

there's a whole lot more but my list would never end :D

edit: How could I forget Abe's odyssey and Abe's exodus

Bigger list :D

If my house was to be burning down, I'd grab these. :p
Half Life
Half Life 2
Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic I
Star Wars Knights of The Old Republic II

These are also some of my favorites, but don't even come close to the masterpieces of Half Life and Star Wars KOTOR.
Battlefield Bad Company I
Battlefield III
Call of Duty MW1
Halo
Need for Speed Hot Pursuit (older ones and the newest)
Empire: Total War
Counter Strike

FF7 is probably my favorite game of all time too :D I've beaten it several times and gotten all the limit breaks and ultimate weapons.
I also love Half Life but more for the engine. CS 1.6 hands down best fps of all time (it uses the Half Life engine)

Skyrim right now. Good lord I love that game.

I'm not even doing the main quest at the moment, I'm just enjoying being a blacksmith. Real satisfaction in building my "flawless" Dwarven armour, then lording it up in front of all the peasants. You know your handiwork is good when you throw some "crap" boots away and another character comes up and asks if they can have them :D

Plus I'm getting a really strange enjoyment from just hunting things. Now I know where most of the creatures live, I can hunt specific things at my leisure. I decided to hunt bears (I'm a man's man) last time, so went to a snowy region and killed about 12 when they foolishly tried to maul me.

Then I just take all the pelts back to my house, turn half of them into leather and knock out neat looking armour and the rest I decorate my abode with. It's so cool, almost like a hunting mini-game :p

I want to find out where Giant Frostbite Spiders typically live though, those things are so fun to fight. I hate big spiders in RL, but they look so awesome in this game. Drool dripping from their fangs, huge hairy legs...just epic ^^

I got a favourite in every genre, but the one I recall with most fondness is Planescape: Torment.

Latest posts

Back