What is your weather like right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Currently 72F and sunny

High of 104F with a heat index of 120F....fresia you, mother nature

Overcast, gonna be a hot one too...not quite as hot as Callie's weather though hopefully :/ ****

Ditto fox, 82 in the a.m., but did reach 101 right now. Thunderstorm here consisted of an hour of dark clouds followed by 3 drops of rain.

Overcast, not too chilly. Full moon, I was watching it earlier. According to my Fox, it says it's 16*c out.

Now it is 82 and very humid, and today will become 90 and thunderstorm

It is better at least than 99

Currently 77 and sunny
High of 92, heat indexes up near or above 100....and the sun ain't going away :club:

Warm, 21*C according to my Fox, Inwill open my window and enjoy the warm air. I'm feeling better now.

102 - heat index of 107 - and still have NOT turned on the air conditioning this year - however, i have almost reached my tolerance, but i have a hard time giving my money to the electric company that has asked for huge rate increases year, after year, after year, after year.

I guess we didn't get that storm. Speaking of weather, I'm downloading the movie Winter's Bone. Jennifer Lawrence appears in it. The girl who plays Katniss from the HUnger Games, you know, the one with the long neck.

I found this photo of the fire in Colerado. I don't know if that's a mountain on fire, or just building, but it looks huge, like it's a mountain or big hill.
180247_10150992785408028_1274611560_n.jpg

cooler.

it was 99 here yesterday, with about 108 heat index.

worked in that honeysuckle for twelve hours.

honestly though, it felt good IF i would have been naked and it would have been raining.

cuz....THAT....woulda been a hot shower!

Latest posts

Back