What is your weather like right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Grackle said:
jaguarundi said:
ehwu29.jpg

THAT is beautiful. To live somewhere like that would be a dream come true

It is a pretty little pond, I walk that way with my dog from time to time.

Jaguarundi, that looks lovely. Looks like a very relaxing place.

As for me, it is thankfully sunny today. It is just starting to get warm. It's early spring so the temperature still fluctuates wildly, the other day it was very pleasant, enough to not really need a sweater. But by nightfall it was back to a winter temperature again, and was very chilly the next day. The trouble is, when it gets warm quickly here by a lot, the drastic change brings rain, which makes it cold again.

TheSkaFish said:
Jaguarundi, that looks lovely. Looks like a very relaxing place.

As for me, it is thankfully sunny today. It is just starting to get warm. It's early spring so the temperature still fluctuates wildly, the other day it was very pleasant, enough to not really need a sweater. But by nightfall it was back to a winter temperature again, and was very chilly the next day. The trouble is, when it gets warm quickly here by a lot, the drastic change brings rain, which makes it cold again.

Warm here today - but 4 days of pissing it down with rain from tomorrow says the forecast. Ah well..... got to enjoy the sun while we can!:D

Sunny, clear skies, a slight breeze, snows melting- it's a very good day :)

15°C Slight chill in the air, sunny, forecast 21°C which means maybe four or five more in the sun for lunch time. I will eat outside today!😸

Latest posts

Back