What is your weather like right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Humid and gross. I don't dig hot and sunny weather. I find it obnoxious. 'Ooh I'm the sun, look how yellow I am blah blah'

nqAot27.jpg

hazel_flagg said:
Humid and gross. I don't dig hot and sunny weather. I find it obnoxious. 'Ooh I'm the sun, look how yellow I am blah blah'

Hahahaha!!!! :p This was great! The 'Ooh...I'm the sun - look how yellow I am, blah blah!' kills me...:D:p

And I agree. I'm moving from a relatively temperate area, summer temps of around 25C at most with a nice breeze off the ocean, to an inland area where temps often hit almost 40C - the claim to fame is the 'sunniest city in BC'. Sick!! Piss off sun.

i'm too stupid to figure out Celsius. its sunny usually always here. Right now it is 68 at 9.25 am. I haven't seen snow since around 1976. I remember snow as being cold and wet.

-16 C, overcast, and raining.

I figured "What the hell, I'm gonna get wet regardless" and went swimming anyway.

WildernessWildChild said:
-16 C, overcast, and raining.

I figured "What the hell, I'm gonna get wet regardless" and went swimming anyway.

OK...hubby got the job! Loving this weather, beats the heck outta that heat! Although if I was at the lake, it would've been a little more bearable. :)

Latest posts

Back