What is your weather like right now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
BeyondShy said:
Solivagant said:
^ I'm happy about it, lol.

Well, that's ok then. I don't like the cold at all myself.

You wouldn't like my weather then... -20 C overnight. When I walk my little guy to school in the morning, my hair is all frosted white from my breath. I don't mind the cold myself, I find it refreshing...well, in small doses - I wouldn't want to be out for hours in weather like that. My body handles cold much better than heat though, I suffer through our hot summers, dread them.

ringwood said:
You wouldn't like my weather then... -20 C overnight. When I walk my little guy to school in the morning, my hair is all frosted white from my breath. I don't mind the cold myself, I find it refreshing...well, in small doses - I wouldn't want to be out for hours in weather like that. My body handles cold much better than heat though, I suffer through our hot summers, dread them.

That's -4 in fahrenheit and no matter how you look at it that is still too cold. You're right, I wouldn't like weather like that.

I may be able to get that same kind of temperature here if I look for a walk-in freezer but I'm not going to look too hard for that. I love the summer weather because when it gets hot it's tea or lemonade or iced water. And there's nothing to shovel.

BeyondShy said:
Well, that's ok then. I don't like the cold at all myself.

^ I like it. =] It's the heat I hate.

ringwood said:
My body handles cold much better than heat though, I suffer through our hot summers, dread them.

^ Same here. I look forward to the cooler temps.

It gets quite cold here too, -30/-40*F sometimes. I remember it getting to -60*F before.

Solivagant said:
It gets quite cold here too, -30/-40*F sometimes. I remember it getting to -60*F before.

Where is this place so I can be sure to avoid it if I travel? -60?? No way. My fingers would fall off. Hot coffee probably stays hot for all of three seconds around there. :shy:

BeyondShy said:
Where is this place so I can be sure to avoid it if I travel? -60?? No way. My fingers would fall off. Hot coffee probably stays hot for all of three seconds around there. :shy:

Minnesota. =] You can't avoid it forever, you promised to bring someone ice fishing here. :p

Solivagant said:
Minnesota. =] You can't avoid it forever, you promised to bring someone ice fishing here. :p

Yes I did! Oh boy. :(

Maybe she'll forget about it but if she doesn't I will still take her. I'll drive her out to the lake and then head back to the Holiday Inn to dive under fifty or so blankets. :shy:

BeyondShy said:
Yes I did! Oh boy. :(

Maybe she'll forget about it but if she doesn't I will still take her. I'll drive her out to the lake and then head back to the Holiday Inn to dive under fifty or so blankets. :shy:

Don't worry, it's not that cold all winter. Most of the time it stays around 0*F. :p

Solivagant said:
TheSkaFish said:
Really? I was going to guess planet Hoth :D

Lol!

Hahaha. Seriously though, it gets almost as bad by me. Not yet though, thank goodness. Every time it gets like that it feels like it was only like that yesterday. I wonder if winter really is longer around here, or if it's just in my head.

Latest posts

Back