What Island Object...

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reaction score
You're trapped on a deserted island;

Explain how you'd use the object from the previous person, then name one for the next person.

So for example: A Sock

I'd use this to make a hand puppet to talk to so as to stop me going mental, and as a willy warmer if it got too chilly.

So..

You're trapped on a deserted island, how would you use a pen?

NOTE: I did the usual searching, there was 1 result, but it was not the same "game play".

I'd use the ink to adorn myself with my take on tribal tattoos then use the empty pen as a pebble shooter (pea) and try to kill food.

How would you use use the inexplicably present beach ball?

id use it for a pillow till it got too deflated or a hole sum how ruined it & it couldnt be of any use as a pillow, id then cut three holes in it to make water proof underpants.
broken umbrella

I'd use the wire from it as tooth picks, then to prize my bad teeth out when they rot from my skull.

You're trapped on a deserted island, how would you use a condom?

I'd use it on the guy stuck with me so we could have some fun to pass time?

You're trapped on a deserted island, how would you use a pair of chopsticks?

I'd make a miniature crossbow to kill fish and other potential food.

You're trapped on a deserted island, how would you use a book about trains?

I'd use it to staple flesh wounds together to heal.

You're trapped on a deserted island, how would you use a blow up doll with a puncture?

erm..
I'd use it as a lifeboat to travel to the mainland

How would you use a dildo?

Id paint it grey along with the rest of me and use it as a make-shift horn to fool predators into thinking Im a rhino.

You're trapped on a deserted island, how would you use a lucky rabbit's foot with bad voodoo?

I'd use it to get double coins out of fruit machines and make sure I don't eat any bad pills... that's going to make no sense to anyone.

I suppose I'd try and use it as a float on my makeshift fishing line, but the way I see it is it wasn't very lucky for the bloody rabbit, so I'll probably catch a shark.

How would you use a lifesize cut-out of David Hasselhoff?

You know how Id use it. heh heh oolright!

How would you use a pez dispenser with only one pez left?

Pez dispenser, hmm, if that's those sweets, then I'd use the sweets to survive as a last resort, then take it apart and use the mechanism to make some sort of weapon to catch potential food.

You're trapped on a deserted island, how would you use a tire?

Id make a unicycle to conserve energy while moving around the island. Once its run out of air, I'd peel it apart to make hundreds of slingshots.

You're trapped on a deserted island, how would you use an empty tin can?

I would dig it upside down into the sand and use it as a foot prop to shave my legs.

How would you use a tv remote control?

I'd sit on the beech and pretend I have a TV, until that gets boring, then I'd use it to break for something to do.

You're trapped on a deserted island, how would you use a paint brush?

I'd remove the handle and fashion it into some kind of makeshift tool, then I'd use the bristles to make myself a top-notch Tom Selleck Magnum moustache.

How would you use a coconut bikini?

Probably being very delusional by this point, I'd make a very happy chimp my wife.

How would you use the letter B?

I'd string together a load of random sentences, and try and count all the B's in it, to help me fall asleep.

How would you use a 16gb USB memory stick?

I'd plug it into a computer. I've seen Lost; there are computers all over these supposed desert islands.

How would you use a packet of paper clips?

Latest posts

Back