What keeps you going?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hope of a better life somewhere else . Visions of how I want my future to be . My sport .

I'm terrify of nil and also I am very curious. What will happen next ? I always wonder.
What colour will the sky be in a million year ? Will human be extinct ? Are we going to visit other galaxy ? Does Madonna will perform until she dies ?

I can do better! I can push myself for more! I can get pass this temporary pain! I can always dream!

dreams, looking back at life and realising it's a miracle i'm still here and believing there must be a reason i survived.. also, the fact you never know what or who could be around the corner ✌♡

Bad luck and unfortunate circumstance has ruined my life, so now I'm pissed off and I want to beat the honeysuckle out of it. I cant do that if I'm dead.

stork_error said:
Bad luck and unfortunate circumstance has ruined my life, so now I'm pissed off and I want to beat the honeysuckle out of it. I cant do that if I'm dead.

:D I love this attitude

Latest posts

Back