What made you cry today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
A man telling his sick wife how much he loves her, me and the other people nearby where choked up.

Then having to go to the toilets and cry because no ever has or may never love me like that. How sad is it that that upsets me.

She-ra said:
A man telling his sick wife how much he loves her, me and the other people nearby where choked up.

Then having to go to the toilets and cry because no ever has or may never love me like that. How sad is it that that upsets me.

Those moments always bring tears, I'm glad you have people who love you like that.

Finding out this man passed away, was a big fan of his in my younger days:
CHPOJejW0AAJknU.png

http://sports.yahoo.com/blogs/the-turnstile/dusty-rhodes-dead-at-69--wwe-announces-183257553.html

PenDragon said:
She-ra said:

Those moments always bring tears, I'm glad you have people who love you like that.

Thanks PD, but I don't thats what made me cry more :(.

Didnt cry, shed a tear or two. Someone i know randomly said I complain too much. I didnt understand because i've been so positive lately, working so hard not to be a drag but clearly my efforts went unnoticed :(

mslonely said:
Didnt cry, shed a tear or two. Someone i know randomly said I complain too much. I didnt understand because i've been so positive lately, working so hard not to be a drag but clearly my efforts went unnoticed :(

Don't listen to this person. We're all allowed to let out some steam sometimes. As long as you believe in yourself that what you've done is good, that's all that matters. You treat yourself well for your efforts there, mslonely. Don't let other people who don't know honeysuckle about you and what you've done pull you down. *hug*

ladyforsaken said:
mslonely said:

Don't listen to this person. We're all allowed to let out some steam sometimes. As long as you believe in yourself that what you've done is good, that's all that matters. You treat yourself well for your efforts there, mslonely. Don't let other people who don't know honeysuckle about you and what you've done pull you down. *hug*

Only seeing this now & it made me cry (I'm a little emotional), really. Such beautiful words. Thank you for your kind words, as always.

mslonely said:
ladyforsaken said:
mslonely said:

Only seeing this now & it made me cry (I'm a little emotional), really. Such beautiful words. Thank you for your kind words, as always.

I hope you're okay there, mslonely. Do take care of yourself.

there is no hope said:
Today is the first day in the past week that I didn't cry. Accomplishments, yay.

Hey that is quite an achievement and I'm glad for you, well done. :)

The thought that if I don't lose the sadness I will never find love, but I doubt that I will ever lose it

Latest posts

Back