What made you cry today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Here I go again.

I've been stressed to hell and back lately, so that's probably contributing to a generally fragile mindstate.

But I went to a Meetup today, there only a few other people, but they were nice. We sat down to watch a movie, it was wonderful to be able to actually go to the cinema with someone, to go out, but also not to feel the pressure to make conversation!

Anyway, in the movie, someone started playing with a cassette player, it reminded me of a cassette player I got for Christmas once when I was about 10, and remember my Dad helping me to use it (he died 8 years ago), so I started crying in the darkness of the cinema but only a little bit.

Then when the movie finished I think the others had to go, I went to the toilet, and when I came out they were gone. I would have liked to have chatted for a bit but didn't get the chance and as I walked out of the cinema I suddenly felt SO alone again and had to hold in the tears until I got home, at which point I did sob heartily for about 5 minutes, but then felt a bit better.

My rabbit died.

He was my first rabbit. So nice, I could hold him however I wanted. He played with my other animals. He was one of the family. I'm gonna miss the little guy. I wrapped him in a towel, and my boyfriend buried him in the backyard.

TheWalkingDead said:
Then when the movie finished I think the others had to go, I went to the toilet, and when I came out they were gone. I would have liked to have chatted for a bit but didn't get the chance and as I walked out of the cinema I suddenly felt SO alone again and had to hold in the tears until I got home, at which point I did sob heartily for about 5 minutes, but then felt a bit better.

:(

Sorry to hear about this TWD. It kinda made me sad reading this.. like I would like to just give you a hug. I'm sorry they didn't stick around for a chat, but I suppose it's something to expect with such groups or people you don't really know too well to wait up for you. I hope you're feeling better by now. *hugs*

Nicolelt said:
My rabbit died.

He was my first rabbit. So nice, I could hold him however I wanted. He played with my other animals. He was one of the family. I'm gonna miss the little guy. I wrapped him in a towel, and my boyfriend buried him in the backyard.

I hope your rabbit can rest in peace. :(
Sorry to hear about that, Nicole. I have a rabbit too.. I can't imagine how it'd be when his time comes. :\

Watching a documentary on Netflix about Albinos in Africa where they are hunted because their limbs are worth fortunes to some sickos.
I thought albinos just had pale skin but their general health is badly affected too and they can barely see.
Life is just too tough for some and I bet you would cry too if you had watched this. Heartbreaking.

Wishing I did things differently in my relationship that just ended. It wouldn't have ended if I could control my depression & neediness. Also if I didn't bring my past baggage into this relationship. Sucks when he knows I'm a good woman but knows he can't deal with my issues. Hell, I can't deal with my issues either.

My friend with APD. Got mad at her when I shouldn't of, but she doesn't remember, which made me feel worse.

I've been feeling more or less hopeless. I cried today because I'm such a loser without a future and it would be better for all if I wouldn't exist and no, I'm not suicidal or not killing myself but world doesn't need one stupid human being more, like me.

Because a crazy customer took a whole other meaning in something I said to her when I was helping her and now she will report me to corporate and I know corporate won't stand by me :)

I'm so fed up about my workplace, I just want to finish paying my car so I can go to University.

Latest posts

Back