What made you cry today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Remembering my lovely dog Honey, it's the anniversary of her death...........tears and more tears

Jently said:
Remembering my lovely dog Honey, it's the anniversary of her death...........tears and more tears

I understand this pain all to well. She gave you happiness, hard as it is focus on that. Bright Blessings Jently

It's normal for me to cry about all kinds of silly meaningless things, so not gonna even bother to tell, lol.

A new serious health issue. If there's blood & pain... Never good! Need to go emergency doctor tomorrow. ;_____; Wish me luck...

lonelyfairy said:
A new serious health issue. If there's blood & pain... Never good! Need to go emergency doctor tomorrow. ;_____; Wish me luck...

*big hugs* Good luck

AmytheTemperamental said:
lonelyfairy said:

*big hugs* Good luck

My heart goes out to you. I hope everything turns out to be nothing serious.
Big Hugs!

What made me cry is the fear of my breathing being so bad and what the doctor is going to say and do.

WishingWell said:
What made me cry is the fear of my breathing being so bad and what the doctor is going to say and do.

*big hugs* to you as well. I hope that the doctor helps.

AmytheTemperamental said:
lonelyfairy said:

*big hugs* Good luck

Aw, thank you. *hugs back* Still some pain, but at least doctors are now trying to find the cause... ;___;

WishingWell said:
My heart goes out to you. I hope everything turns out to be nothing serious.
Big Hugs!

Aww, thank you too! *hugs back* I hope so too, seeing blood is scary. D:

I wish best of luck for you also. *more hugs*

Managed to stop this from happening... otherwise it would've just been cos of people. Why I just needed a people-free weekend (which failed). Sigh..

Latest posts

Back