What made you laugh today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
OK, this did NOT make me laugh, but hopefully it will make you laugh.

I have been doing a bit of a pre-Christmas clean up. I was hoovering a floor, stood up and smashed my head off a cupboard. I then lifted the hoover by the wrong bit and it dropped onto my stocking foot making me jump all over only to bang a metal pole I had standing in a corner that fell on my head... Fuuuuuuuuu...

One of my students was acting like Beavis on Beavis and Butthead. I didn't think this generation would know those guys.

Cavey said:

I have been doing a bit of a pre-Christmas clean up. I was hoovering a floor, stood up and smashed my head off a cupboard. I then lifted the hoover by the wrong bit and it dropped onto my stocking foot making me jump all over only to bang a metal pole I had standing in a corner that fell on my head... Fuuuuuuuuu...

I wouldn't laugh at that! Hope you're okay. :\

Texts. Hilarious texts.

Cavey said:

Im sorry - I totally laughed. However, I'd have laughed at myself afterward.
Had I been there, I'd have put some ice on the wounds. :p

Too Many Cooks video, It's Not Jackie Chan video, and gabriel20 =p

[video=youtube] [/video]

Found out apparently, one of the longest pieces of literature is... a 3.5 million word FANFIC... that's not even done yet.

Jaw dropped for a couple hours, a loud WHAT?!? Was uttered, and couldn't stop laughing due to this actually being a thing. Might actually read it if it's any good.

Reading through the threads on this forum and came across a post that made me genuinely laugh. My first solid laugh in a couple of weeks, it was great.

I read a headline in the paper today that went... "Justin Bieber accidentally joins meeting of gay Republicans...and they think he's just a 'butch version of Miley Cyrus"

That did make me laugh.

I was on chat in a different forum and someone with the username hornyguypm enters the room saying where are all the ladies. then someone with an obvious female username says were all dudes. He quickly left afterward, lol

Latest posts

Back