What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Made me smile? Laugh out loud like a fool in public, a huge grin on my face! :D

So what did that?

The total awesomeness of the universe, the craziness of cosmic balance! Choosing to sit in one particular seat on the bus, same buses, deciding to take a photo, getting off at the same time as someone else... If I tried to calculate the odds of all that happening... Wow!

Well, maybe you had to be there to understand - but it really made my day, and if possible just made a friendship more magical.

Thank you universe!

ladyforsaken said:
Edward W said:
The ALL chat tonight! Kept me up waaaay too late.

Eddyyyyyy? *raises eyebrow*

Oh really? Like you are always tucked up asleep at a decent hour? :p

Edward W said:
Made me smile? Laugh out loud like a fool in public, a huge grin on my face! :D

So what did that?

The total awesomeness of the universe, the craziness of cosmic balance! Choosing to sit in one particular seat on the bus, same buses, deciding to take a photo, getting off at the same time as someone else... If I tried to calculate the odds of all that happening... Wow!

Well, maybe you had to be there to understand - but it really made my day, and if possible just made a friendship more magical.

Thank you universe!

Thank you, indeed, universe. :)

Edward W said:
ladyforsaken said:
Edward W said:
The ALL chat tonight! Kept me up waaaay too late.

Eddyyyyyy? *raises eyebrow*

Oh really? Like you are always tucked up asleep at a decent hour? :p

Don't we all ever practice what we preach? :p

Jenn9922's posts, and this:

f1f979.jpg

I wonder if I should apply for MI6.

VideoVidiVisum said:
Getting the "cat eye" eyeliner thing right the first time ever trying it!

Simply pleasures =]

So, what made YOU smile today?

That is something to smile about. It's a GREAT look to get right. :D

Sometimes just seeing some of my students in the cafeteria makes me smile. They love being social and saying "hello" to me. Sometimes, they even like to joke at my expense...which secretly makes me smile. Like the time when one of them came up to me and asked me to be his Valentine. His friends were watching, waiting for some entertainment...a 12 year-old asking a 36 year-old to be his Valentine. They cracked up...and then so did I (secretly).

Sometimes the kids have cute looks on their faces...funny...awkward, and I just start cracking up.

I look at the ADHD kid who goes from standing still to full blown sprint in the hallways. He doesn't walk. He wiggles around in his chair and sprints from place to place. For whatever reason, his energy makes me smile.

BUT - TO ANSWER THE QUESTION...TODAY, one of my students that was being harassed on and off by another girl this school year had had enough and pulled the mean girl's hair today...starting a fight in one of her other classes (I am speaking of 6th graders). I smiled when I heard she had had enough, and got physical with her...I know it sounds opposite of the way someone in education should feel...but that mean girl was horrible to my other student. Served her right.

Many thing made me smile today!
*Coming home from work and finding that my once-shriveled plants (I grew them by seed myself) have almost taken a full recovery from too much sun exposure. I mean, I thought they were toast (lol) but after a few waterings, they looks just as healthy, if not better!
*Being able to wake up next to my hunny and kiss him this morning. :)
*Getting the chance to talk in French AND Portuguese at work today! I have such a passion for languages.
*Having my boss at my other job visit me while I was working at the other workplace. She got some chocolate and I remembered her favorite. Made both of us smile!
*Checking my pay-stub and finding my paycheck is bigger that I anticipated it to be! And payday is TOMORROW!!!
:) :) :) :) :)

I finally decided that life is too short to hold a grudge and/or be bitter so I started to talk to a friend again yesterday after not talking to them for a bit and they said that they hope that I find happiness because I am one of the nicest people that they have met. I needed someone to say something like that :)

When I realized that the day was going to work out. That it did work out, and all is good.

Latest posts

Back