What made you smile today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Waking up to someone playing with my hair and kinda just staring at me. Well it made me smile once I got over the mental creepiness of it.

Going into a candystore (which I haven't done in ages) and telling myself, "you can get whaaaatever you want!". And getting whatever I wanted, and then the cashier making me laugh

1. My mom, my big sister and my boyfriend with their sage advice.
2. Also my lil' brother and his crazy ******* conspiracy theories regarding "chem-trails". o_O
3. Family in general, like my cats, nephew and niece and brother in law.
4. An online friend.

My new boss, Bob. Bob is an old hippie friend of my parets, he's know me since I was yay high: low hand down immitating a short child.

He's great. He's so talented and knows absolutely everything about woodlands, trees, earth, flowers, tools, he can make fllutes out of dandelions ffs. Amazing man. He's taken me under his wing to work for him atm, he's teaching me eveything he knows, day by day. He'll help me build a poll lathe so I can continue my wood crafts at home. He's such a kind soul. We were cutting logs in the rain today, very hard work, for the wood to build the pole lathe out of. He really loves to inspire people, and he has inspired me a lot.

Give it up for Bob!!!

9028514399_91af8b085f_c.jpg

painter said:
My new boss, Bob. Bob is an old hippie friend of my parets, he's know me since I was yay high: low hand down immitating a short child.

He's great. He's so talented and knows absolutely everything about woodlands, trees, earth, flowers, tools, he can make fllutes out of dandelions ffs. Amazing man. He's taken me under his wing to work for him atm, he's teaching me eveything he knows, day by day. He'll help me build a poll lathe so I can continue my wood crafts at home. He's such a kind soul. We were cutting logs in the rain today, very hard work, for the wood to build the pole lathe out of. He really loves to inspire people, and he has inspired me a lot.

Give it up for Bob!!!

9028514399_91af8b085f_c.jpg

Yay Bob!!
emoticon-00137-clapping.gif

It was more like laughing but watching my dad's face while he tried to teach my sister and I how to lift weights at the gym.

Well I smiled when I laughed, but yesterday an Elderly woman asked another Elderly woman that I was looking for if I was her toyboy and they also asked how much I charge (jokingly of course). I thought that they had a great sense of humour for an older person and it allowed me to feel more comfortable. Whilst I was in Paignton I also saw a Seagull pecking at a bottle top.

Well several people made me smile today (Sigma, Eddy, Mike, Scotty, Shippy, Fairy... well basically the games section lol) but this video is worth sharing cos it just smittened me to bits :p
Aww now I am going to add Walley too - such a dear friend you are.

[video=youtube]

The song It's a beautiful day by Michael Buble made me smile. I love that song, but it's quite surprising that it was that song that cheered me up. I'm not complaining though :)

ladyforsaken said:
Well several people made me smile today (Sigma, Eddy, Mike, Scotty, Shippy, Fairy... well basically the games section lol) but this video is worth sharing cos it just smittened me to bits :p
Aww now I am going to add Walley too - such a dear friend you are.

[video=youtube]

How nice! Lady just made me smile. :)

Latest posts

Back