What Song Is Stuck in Your Head Right Now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Niggaz With Attitude - Express Yourself

nwa_panic_zone_ice_cube_easy_e_dr_dre_arabian_prince_1987_01.jpg

Wow I can list down so many...Fireflies - Owl City, Never Knew I Needed Ne-Yo and Blue Eyes - Mika...love this songs

I have had this song stuck in my head for 5 days since I watched The Ugly Truth. My kids love it.

GAH! I need Led Zeppelin or Violent Femmes to counteract the candy, synth'ed goodness. However, I say this as my girls and I are all bopping our heads to it in sync.

[youtube]yY3CehyfUko[/youtube]

Ever since I mentioned Radiohead in the R.E.M thread I've had this song fighting with the Katy Perry song for primacy of position in my mind.

[youtube]XFkzRNyygfk[/youtube]

[youtube]lOoiuMYc5Wc[/youtube]
[youtube]VjcrmvkZ2tQ[/youtube]

right now this
[youtube]qNEraxj559Y[/youtube]

OMG I've had this song in my head for like the past 2 days, and it's starting to kill me a little inside.

5 DIFFERENT NACHOS!!!!

[youtube]jcaej-i3QQo[/youtube]

----Steve

Badjedidude, that song is like...mega...catchy! O_O

[youtube]du0il6d-DAk[/youtube]

Never Be The Same - Red

That song is amazing and it's the type of song that you like more everytime you listen to it.t holds great meaning and this is soo like how I feel these days.
Can somebody tell me how to embedd a youtube video into the post instead of posting a link?

Enchantress said:
Never Be The Same - Red

That song is amazing and it's the type of song that you like more everytime you listen to it.t holds great meaning and this is soo like how I feel these days.
Can somebody tell me how to embedd a youtube video into the post instead of posting a link?

Look on the first page of this thread, sanal tells you how to embed youtube links :p

I listen to this 5-10 times everyday...it's fitting.

[youtube]kIQKe83yCwI[/youtube]

Latest posts

Back