What Song Is Stuck in Your Head Right Now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
right now..this
[youtube]SIenvQkVlLo[/youtube]

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
cheaptrickfan said:
"Won't You Come Home Bill Bailey."

the tuba must be the giant squid of the brass section.. it was as big as the guy.. nice sound though

You know what's even better than a tuba?

A Sousaphone!!

Or even a whole section of them. :)

[youtube]wCeNdFul4dY[/youtube]

Siouxie and the Banshees... nice.

Smashing pumpkins - Bullet with Butterfly Wings

i havent heard this song in eons for some reason popped into my head
strange how some songs do that

When this song gets stuck in my head, there is nothing I can do but roll with it.

[youtube]2H5uWRjFsGc[/youtube]

Hey Soul sister - Train - Stuck in my head for two weeks so far

Don't think Twice It's Alright - Bob Dylan - Stuck in my head for one week and counting

*I should clarify that I like both these songs, so having them stuck on repeat inside my brain is a pleasurable experience for me*

the chorus for this song has been stuck in my head for days

[youtube]jufdSFEQzuw[/youtube]

edgecrusher: That song was pretty **** good. I really should give these guys a proper chance. I've been thinking about getting into them for years. :)

[youtube]9Gf6ItGAg-M[/youtube]

I seriously can't get enough of this song. It has so many awesome and addictive parts that keeps playing in my head even when I'm not listening to it!

Garenth said:
edgecrusher: That song was pretty **** good. I really should give these guys a proper chance. I've been thinking about getting into them for years. :)

their earliest stuff was a little more death metal but they kind of shifted to being more industrial metal. they often talk about how technology affects us and similar topics. they even have a concept album with characters that is basically a story similar to something like the terminator or the matrix. the cd booklet was written kind of like a screen play with stuff to read inbetween the songs. all their honeysuckle is awesome but my favorite album is "oboslete." their new album "mechanize" is their best cd since "obsolete" as far as im concerned.

Tyr- Ragnarok
[youtube]_s5-L3dXD8E[/youtube]

******* epic song. If you listen to nothing else, listen from about 1:45 until the vocals start. Shivers up my spine every time, especially when you're just coming down from a pass in Montana and down the road is a huge ass lightning storm.

I'm cheesy, I know :p

Latest posts

Back