What star sign are you?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Traditional
Cancer Traits

Emotional and loving
Intuitive and imaginative
Shrewd and cautious
Protective and sympathetic

On the dark side....

Changeable and moody
Overemotional and touchy
Clinging and unable to let go

*Seems to fit me quite well actually seems a bit generalized, but fits nonetheless.*

Im a Virgo and I think mine applies to me but then it's very generalized. I think if you read any other sign it'll identify traits you can see in yourself, try reading some of the others before your own you might find you are every sign of the zodiac!.....or maybe I'm just being a critial Virgo lol

I'm Pisces and yes, I feel it represents me. Well, not as much anymore because I have more of a shield around myself now.

But I tend to be very sensitive and enjoy to talk about other people's feelings and listen to them more than anything else.

I am a huge daydreamer and writer. I do it so much. I think I'd go crazy if I wasn't allowed to day dream every once in awhile.

according to that I am a monkey

Your Chinese Astrology animal: Monkey

chinese_101_detail_monkey.gif

The spunky Monkey is the original party animal! Charming and energetic, Monkeys crave fun, activity and stimulation. They truly know how to have a good time and can often be seen swinging from one group of friends to another, attracting a motley crew in the process. Always upbeat, they are considered minor celebrities in their circle thanks to their sparkling wit and that rapier-sharp mind. Perhaps surprisingly, Monkeys are also good listeners and tackle complicated situations with ease. This Sign's natural curiosity lends it the desire to become knowledgeable on a broad range of topics. Monkeys have a show-off side that loves nothing more than to dazzle their pals with all they know. The Monkey tends to be rather accident-prone due to a certain lack of very high morals. This Sign's first interest is pursuing its own pleasure; this is not a malicious interest, it's just the way the Monkey is. However, this kind of carefree self-involvement can lead to all kinds of scrapes. In love, the Monkey makes a fun, exciting lover -- but one that may have the potential to stray romantically. The good news is, the Monkey’s glib manner and witty repartee can often get this Sign out of a scrape. Perhaps not everyone will be won over by the Monkey -- but do you think the Monkey really cares? The Monkey's world, full of devil-may-care energy and revelry, isn't for everyone. Remember, though, it's not that this Sign is mean; it might just be a bit too curious for its own good. Monkeys often feel the need to try everything at least once, which can make for a merry-go-round of relationships. The Monkey's love of self-indulgence can also lead to other types of trouble. This Sign may have limited self-control concerning food, alcohol and other pleasurable activities. It's party time all the time for the Monkey, yet when it leads to a monster hangover or a shattered heart (generally someone else's, not theirs), this Sign might actually show a touch of remorse. They won't flat-out admit the error of their ways, but at least they'll pull back and try to tone things down -- for a while. Monkeys must try to learn to think of others ahead of themselves, at least some of the time. This Sign's world will be more complete once it realizes the world doesn't revolve around it.

well, it explains all of the personal grooming, at least

and the spunk

*cough*

Rammy said:
Im a Virgo and I think mine applies to me but then it's very generalized. I think if you read any other sign it'll identify traits you can see in yourself, try reading some of the others before your own you might find you are every sign of the zodiac!.....or maybe I'm just being a critial Virgo lol

Wheren't scorpios critical in nature? Or maybe it's just us. I'm suprised that almost everybody here but a few buy into astrology. Those **** clumps of molten rock and gas seem to have no effect on my petty personal developments, however hard i look

Aquarius here and it seems to fit my personality fairly well.
The good side:
-Witty
-Independent
-Inventive
-Humanitarian
-Kind
-Intelligent
-Practical
-Adaptable
-Unconventional

The bad side:
-Stubborn
-Extremely unemotional at times
-Sarcastic
-Rebellious just for the sake of being a rebel
-Aloof/Detached
-Overanalytical
-I also noticed that Aquariuses have a hard time admitting when they are wrong more than other sun signs.

seems to be dead-on for me. We also tend to be very objective with our thinking because we don't let our emotions get in the way. supposedly we are attracted to other air signs, which is true because i seem to go after Libra's usually. however, i find myself attracted to Virgos very much for reasons i cannot explain. i think it might because Virgos are usually physically beautiful and are also very intelligent which is a huge turn-on for Aquariuses because we LOVE intellectual stimulation. i usually don't buy into the day to day horoscopes but the personality traits seem to be almost always exact o_O

Dragon/Sagittarius for me. Some fit, others not. Like everyone else, lol. There are always things in common but not totally. xP

Rooster/Taurus. Both basically fit except I'm not materialistic although I like nice things. But for me nice is not synonymous with expensive and showy.

rothniel said:
Scorpio. Allegedly, I live up to the reputation, but I disagree. I think it's all bollocks, anyhow. :D

yup, it's pretty true. all the signs are so unspecific that anyone will fit into any of them to some degree.:p I'm less of a Scorpio than I am a taurus or an aquarius, apparently.

I wonder if anyone will cite this as more than a coincidence, seeing how I'm a Scorpio also (and we both think it's bollocks).

I am shocked that this astrology-bullshit has come to a point where everyone knows which sign they are :(

trZ said:
I am shocked that this astrology-bullshit has come to a point where everyone knows which sign they are :(

If you don't know what star sign you are, chances are you've been living in a cave your whole life. It's a pretty basic thing, really.

And no, I don't believe in astrology myself.

Latest posts

Back