What the fresia now?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Fighter4life

Reaction score
So I am 20 year old and those 20 years were lonely even thought I tried to talk and meet people NONSTOP FOR 5 YEARS NOW(since I was 15 and got interested in girls).
I write to people they NEVER write to me.
I invite people to stuff and they NEVER invite me to stuff and they OFTEN don't go to the stuff I INVITED THEM to.
So what's next a 30 year old virgin?
Suicide seems like a wonderful idea now cause life without love seems very shitty to me no matter what hobbies I can do.

And yeah I was always a fighter for life but now I see fighting gives me no rewards. And without rewards whats the point of fighting? ******* world.

Uh oh! Sounds like you have lost your way buddy. What you have been doing is the right thing. Trying. It's all we can do and it's worth it even if we don't get what we want. At least we can say we tried, unlike a lot of people. I know that sometimes the future may look bleak. But it wont be if you keep trying to make it better for yourself. Think about what it is that stops you getting what you want. See if you can change anything to make life better for you. Vent on here! We're happy to listen and share our knowledge~ Whatever you do, don't give up. Your life is very valuable, even if many around you don't see that.

Yeah well I get old you know. 20 years are lost and next will be another 10 years. While I am alone somebody else is spending time with people who like em. This way I will have empty life while somebody has awesome life and I will get jealous at em. I will also get pissed off cause I tried and failed. I simply get ignorethefucked. If I don't write to someone it's like I don't even exist. It's retarded.
I think it's better to be dead then living honeysuckle life.

What scares me is that I might actually grow up alone and I can't do the same things the kids do. The romantic relationships I could have done when I was a kid are forever gone and can never be experienced by me. fresia this.

I'm not gonna tell you my entire life story but know that you are not the only one who deals with similar thoughts.

I've been at home a lot for the past 2 months doing nothing. I'm a bit lost. I have little friends right now and barely go out. All I look forward to is playing soccer with some acquaintances.

As for the girl problem, read some of my threads if you want. I've made a big mess I'm dealing with.

Yeah I know that feel, man...

And the worst part is that you start to get bitter and frustrated... You start to hate all the people for living a better life and you hate people you are not supposed to hate... I am afraid of those bad emotions I am growing inside me.

I thought this thread was "Want to fresia now?"

somebody here mentioned a site called meetups.com
A place where people create groups to go out and do things together. bars, movies, social, sports, almost anything....
I checked it out. met some new people pretty easily and would do it again when I have time.
Theres so much going on, I will always have a venue to attend to if I ever feel bored. AND ... if you ever meet a girl and want to get them out on something casual... like walking the art gallery or exploring the city... you suddenly / magically, have a group of friends so its less pressure. :)

Thank you, whoever suggested it. I liked it and thought I would bump this organization just a bit....

I know your feelings about missing out and growing bitter with age. What I do to combat that is look to the future. Don't ignore the past as that can be bad too. Try to learn from it. It can be a handy tool in improving your life :]

Why don't you try learning how to enjoy being alone instead of cursing your solitude. You're 20 years old - you don't know who you are. Use this time to find out and maybe whilst doing so you'll find someone.

Ahhh exactly how I feel... except I'm 23... I've had relations but right now hit a brick wall and I try talking to people but they just ignore me... and everything else you said...

It does feel like what is the point also... I've tried doing new things meeting new people but it never works...

I give up... but try to remain positive at the same time... its just not strong enough feeling though...

thought i'd join back on here and have a read...

Sounds like the people around you don't appreciate you enough. When someone calls them, asks them out, that's something to be grateful for! Everyone enjoys attention, even people who are already successful and social, so it's not fair that they don't reciprocate. So even though you make an extra effort to be nice to your friends, they have somehow come to a consensus that you are not a desirable friend... but they are wrong. You seem like a great friend to have. I'd say, the two things to do are:

1) Don't give up. Don't take it personally - there's nothing wrong with you. Stay cheerful - everything will work out!
2) Try to find some new friends outside of your current acquaintance circle. I actually moved to a new city once to get out of a similarly poisonous social situation. Meetup.com is also a good way to meet new people. Just don't rush things - at first you will keep meeting people who just want to meet up and do stuff together and not be close friends, but eventually you can meet real friends or even a partner this way.

You are wonderful and have so much to live for! Don't let these temporary difficulties get you down - you will be a stronger person once this is all over :)

Well you're not alone. People that still have souls expect things to happen during high school, during their teen years and 20s. Stuff like having some good friends, having some good times, losing your virginity, falling in love. Having episodes in ones life. The system only expects us to pay attention and devote all of our time and efforts to our slavery as cogs in the machine. More and more those kind of things are slipping away from all of us. Back when I went to grade school there were 3 Recesses in a day: morning, noon, and afternoon. Now, from what I've heard, a lot of schools don't even have one. In the adult world, its all about money. If you can get through endless years of schools, dont mind paying some 30 grand for college, and then manage to beat the desperation of our ever increasing unemployment and diminishing jobs then you can finally blow all that money on friends, dates, etc and gain the respect that goes with whatever fancy title you have. If you have the money theres no shortage of friends, lovers, or good times, and if you don't no one will respect you anyway. If you study the Illuminati, new world order, take the red pill, see how deep the rabbit hole really goes, at least you'll know that this whole thing is a lot bigger then you or I. I came to that realization even while trying to write my own **** rant.

The days just continue to be the same. Oh you might have some adventures from time to time, but it will always come back to the same lonely conclusions, unless you are serious and able to build the life you want. Many of us don't know what that life is, especially when we're young and want to have more life experiences first. We don't know the technicalities of what is available, or if we will like it when we get there, and it sucks to have to pay some ridiculous amount of money only to try something and realize you don't like it. That fear of being limiting yourself can only hold you back and result in some hardcore indecision. This probably won't cheer you up Fighter4life, but I just wanted you to know that a lot of us are in that boat. I can't count the number of times things haven't worked out. I find it helps to focus on the big picture, fight for stuff I believe in. Just remember though, we are all under attack. Our very way of life is under attack. I'd rather go down fighting them. Find your cause, stand your ground, and die like a man.

If you kill yourself.....they win. Then what? Reincarnate and go through the same honeysuckle all over again? Mark 10:29-12:57 eternal paradise is a lie!

I'm 31. Want to know how many women I've been with? 3. Their names are Denise, Mary, and Maria. I can honestly say nothing good came from any of it. In Retrospect I'd of rather been the 30 year old virgin. If you're on the bottom play the saint, if you're on top play the sinner. Might as well get credit for suffering. Thats pretty much how it goes in this world. Life can be very unfair, thanks to karma half of its our fault. Human nature is all back and forth.

Fighter4life said:
So I am 20 year old and those 20 years were lonely even thought I tried to talk and meet people NONSTOP FOR 5 YEARS NOW(since I was 15 and got interested in girls).
I invite people to stuff and they NEVER invite me to stuff and they OFTEN don't go to the stuff I INVITED THEM to.
So what's next a 30 year old virgin?
Suicide seems like a wonderful idea now cause life without love seems very shitty to me no matter what hobbies I can do.

And yeah I was always a fighter for life but now I see fighting gives me no rewards. And without rewards whats the point of fighting? ******* world.

Fighter, I hope you're still alive and doing all right. A lot of people are experiencing what you are. I did too. I had the same thinking you did but when I was a lot younger. I'm 23 now and things have changed. Why? Because life is unpredictable. Sure you may meet a lot of shitheads for now, I have to agree sometimes people can be really ungrateful and mean, but there is so much more out there in life that you have not seen or so many beautiful people you have not met. So don't give up now. Ending life closes all the doors of opportunities in your path.

Stop thinking so negatively. Life isn't always going to be the same. Trust me. Sometimes when you think you have it all figured out, some honeysuckle happens and your life's changed in an instant. You're healthy, you're good, be grateful and go out there, keep trying. You don't always succeed within the first many tries. It takes time. Make some changes. Start within yourself, your outlook of life and people. People will always be people. You just have to accept them as they are (of course not to take in honeysuckle but you know what I mean), and like one of the previous posters said, don't take it too personally.

It'll get better, when you start to think more positively (genuinely and over a period of time). It's not an overnight process. But maybe luck may come in to help. Who knows. Don't give up. Life's unpredictable. Go with it. :)

You should just focus more on yor own ego needs.. instead of thinking your neeed with other.

I also have a hard time to get invited to stuff..sometimes the people i usual see, can sit and party with out letting me know. im in same boat like you and im 32. So i just started to focus on my own needs like what kind of good food or better computer or new stuff do i need for my home ect. It left me alot more happy than seaching for people to hang out with.Call it crazy talk but I become alot more self aware

You need to find something worth living for.

This can be a career, a hobby, an interest, or friends and family. Just something that will make you want to exist.

Don't give up. Take up a hobby. Meet people. Forget the past, and move forward.

Fighter4life said:
I invite people to stuff and they NEVER invite me to stuff
that's exactily what happens to me. I dont know whats wrong with us. Seriously. I stop inviting people to hang out, because they are always hanging out without asking me. And i get angry, very angry.
im hanging out alone now

Latest posts

Back