What Things Do You Want To Do Before You Die?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
You know, someone several years back once said we should roleplay a lesbian dwarf couple in WoW. Like, lesbians playing lesbian dwarf characters and having really contrived, stereotypical drama. We never did it, but I remembered it just now as I was pouring coffee and think that would be great.

i wish to travel some more ...
meet one good person on this Globe ...
Make peace with everyone ...
Learn a new language ...
Meet the one that i know exists but dont know where : )))......

Find the secret of a very long lifespan and give myself at least another 2000 years.

1) Play music in front of a crowd.
2) Publish a piece of fiction, preferably a short story.
3) Find a good circle of friends.
4) Find meaningful work.
5) Donate a bunch of knitted goods to charity.

Travel to countries I haven't been to yet
Buy my mum her dream house
Experience being able to trust someone completely
Play the violin really well
Overcome my fears

Hot air balloon over pyramids in Egypt
Own and live in a small cottage with large open fire on a mountainside overlooking the sea
Learn how to fish and have bbqs with a small bonbfire on the beach
Be happy without having to loose my thoughts or ignore life.

Before I die I want:

1) Create something beautiful or useful that people will appreciate.
2) Drive to other country because I do not want to die and to be buried in Russia.
3) Know as much interesting things as I can.

I'd like to have loads of friends on my discord channel. Playing games, chatting and having a laugh. It would just make the waiting room a bit more bearable. At the moment my discord channel has one person on it, me. :(

Have a proper relationship and kids with her. Become better at my job. Run away.

TheSkaFish said:
Write a legit good story with characters and situations that actually evoke real feeling

Write an album where there is at least one song that someone will replay 10 times in a row

Find out how to be truly healthy and pass this on to whoever wants it/needs it

Fight something evil and win (can be a person, an organization, an idea, a belief, anything really)

Be good, be well. Be a winner, a conqueror, but not evil. I dont' know. it's hard to explain.

I feel like I was drunk when I wrote this. At least a little buzzed. It says I wrote it at 9:58 PM, so it's certainly possible. And no, I still haven't done any of these yet.

Solivagant said:
I don't know how many of these would be possible anymore, but...

Travel the world (especially Europe, and road trip around America).
Get my Ph.D.
Find a fulfilling life's work that utilizes my natural talents and gives me purpose.
Try storm-chasing.
Take a hot air balloon ride.
Fly first class.
Get invited to a Halloween party.
Have true friends.
Experience joy.
Experience being loved.
Be somebody's first choice, not someone they're settling for.

I know you're not here, and it's been a while, but I wanted to say you're cool and don't let anyone make you feel differently.

ladyforsaken said:
I might have already said these but...
Do some volunteer work.
Travel and meet my friends.

I hope some day, you will :)

Richard_39 said:
Find the secret of a very long lifespan and give myself at least another 2000 years.

Wow, this is exactly the kind of thing I would wish for. I feel like it would take me another lifetime to make up for all the errors I've made with this one and get back on course. Or get on course at all cause I feel like I was never on it to begin with, and now I'm really behind.

I want to turn around my losing streak and start winning.

Hey, Ska, no time like the present, man. Sure you might not do everything you want, but its more beautiful to try and fail than it is to not try at all.
Do some things that'll make you feel good about being you dude. Death will claim us fast enough, I say make the b**** work for it as much as you possibly can ;-)

Visit Canada
Get gf "meds"
Help support her getting her illness under control
Get married
have sex
(Not necessarily in that order I hope.)

:p :D

Latest posts

Back