What Things Do You Want To Do Before You Die?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
If you'd asked me this earlier in my life, I'd probably have replied that I wanted to get married, have kids and live happily ever after. If you'd asked me during 2007-2013, I'd have told you one of two things:

1. I don't want anything. I'm just waiting to die.
2. I want to live on the top of a mountain in Montana. Alone. Hunting, fishing and fighting to survive.

I guess what I am trying to say is that when I was younger, I just felt like I should do what everyone else has always done and when I was a little older I had no hopes or dreams at all. It took me a very long time to work out just who I am.

I have actual hobbies now. Actual hopes. Dreams. I never really had those before.

I'd love to spend a couple of months walking the entire length of Japan (Yes, I realise that Japan is made up of 4 main islands.) and visit all the old temples and other historical sites.

I'd like to take a trip to Auckland to visit a friend I have not seen for 20 years.

I'd like to go skydiving. I've always liked the idea, but I never seemed to get the opportunity.

I'd like to earn enough money that I can have a large, isolated country house, surrounded by hills, trees, rivers and wildlife.

OK, now for the more outlandish ones...

I'd like to travel into space.
I'd like to cure cancer
I'd like to bump into my ex-wife entirely by accident, apologise for the way things went and then share a cup of tea/coffee while we catch up on what's happened in our lives.

I'd love to develop some social skills too. I am completely at ease in text-based communications, but I have virtually no ability to communicate face to face.

Feel loved, hava a companionship, a partner, someone to care, someone to be cared and travel a lot¡¡ I would like to do US from the east to west or W to E, repeat Caribbean, Polinesia.

Stop all war's, see everyone in the World not go hungry or thirsty, find a cure for every disease so nobody has to suffer, and stop people hating and killing each other,and make sure all children,all over the World can grow up safe and secure!

Visit Hong Kong again, see the house where I grew up, walk through the old school, roam the streets I knew as a boy and adolescent. Not sure why, but that's first on the list.

I want to be completely self-assured, so I could do everyrthing I really want in my life... work in progress ;)

I'd like to teach free weekend classes to people who need something to get out and do. Basic herb gardening or computer maintenance (cleaning keyboard and monitor, etc) would be good.

Things....ummm......thinking......still thinking.....ummm....I got nothing. Wait, there is one thing I want to do before I die.
To marry you sweetheart :) Baby If you're reading this, come to me :D Or I will chase you :)

Adding more things...

To say sorry to all the people whoever I have hurt. Few were gone even before I say something.
To return back the smile when someone smiles at me. Few times I don't smile at all.
To hug my Dad one more time.
To kiss mum's sweet hands one more time.
To give little sis a pat on the head one more time.
To say I love you to my girl one more time.
To live my life better, making a example for everyone that there is always hope, always a chance and always a road ahead.

I might have already said these but...
Do some volunteer work.
Travel and meet my friends.

Latest posts

Back