What Things Do You Want To Do Before You Die?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I want to make my parents proud, happy and comfortable as long as they are alive. I'd want to be the best parent I could possibly be once I have children. I want to be a good role model to my siblings. I want to be genuinely happy.

Have someone to share life with, and a friend or two along the way.. I currently achieved half of that..

I can think of a bunch of more innocuous things..

I want to be in a musical. Get up on stage, make some friends with the cast and crew, do the thing I'm most passionate about, and hear the cheers of the audience when the curtain comes down.

So many things... But here are just some

1. Have a beer or two, or 3 and smoke some herbs with Will Ferrell.
2. Have a long conversation with Mike Tyson about everything.
3. Travel into space.
4. Witness peace on Earth.

One thing I want to do is have a moderately successful novel published. I've written a lot of short stories and done a little paid work, so my first attempt will be this next year.

you know theres a genuine vampire community with donors bills of rights and they claim to get ill if they dont drink blood, i have closely known some in the past

Listen to my entire music library. Many songs bring me back beautiful memories and if I die I want to die thinking that my life was good and flush my bad memories out, even if they outnumber the good ones.

Before I die I would like to fall in love and be loved back, I would like to be a parent, I would like to do some travelling and I would like to learn to play an instrument, probably the guitar or piano. I think it would be good to learn another language too but I was rubbish at it when I tried to learn at school :D

- meet a lovely man and fall in love
- climb Kilimanjaro
- learn to drive (I'm 37 and still haven't gotten around to it!)
- visit Idaho

I want to get very good at guitar and record stuff and then that might make me less of a complete waste of a human being.

Latest posts

Back