What Things Do You Want To Do Before You Die?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
^ Yeah I could live without spiders...although it would be a bad idea somewhere along the line ...

I don't know how many of these would be possible anymore, but...

Travel the world (especially Europe, and road trip around America).
Get my Ph.D.
Find a fulfilling life's work that utilizes my natural talents and gives me purpose.
Try storm-chasing.
Take a hot air balloon ride.
Fly first class.
Get invited to a Halloween party.
Have true friends.
Experience joy.
Experience being loved.
Be somebody's first choice, not someone they're settling for.

1. Get married
2. Have kids
3. Publish my novel
4. Actually get on a record label for my next album. Even a small indie one.
5. Tour my music
6. Finish my degree and get a job

be loved
have a proper relationship
be in love
travel
get to scratch handicap at golf
watch hull city win the premiership (that's a bit of a stretch)
take some great photo's
win the lottery jackpot
walk out of work and tell some of the staff to fresia off

01. Keep raving
02. Read all of the books I want to read and more
03. Travel
04. Secure the futures of my loved ones
05. Own all of the "grail" ponies in my My Little Pony collection

I really don't know, there's not a lot I want from life and because of this I am quite content despite the depression.

Corny, but I wanna travel. I feel like I've never left my home state...I've only been to a few others on family trips. I wanna see more. Finding a long lasting healthy relationship is the other thing...

1) Not something "I" want to do, but I want to receive a hand kiss from a nice man just once. (I love that gesture in the movies)

2) I want to pet an elephant. Maybe even ride on one, but petting would be cool enough, and look into those "old soul" eyes :)

1. Finish watching IMDB top 250
2. Have sex with a Chinese girl.
3. Threesome with 2 girls
4. Visit china and Himalaya
5. Own a Mercedes Benz.
6. Built my own house.
7. Get power and respect.
8. Be a great Speecher.
9. Start a sanctuary for Cattle.

Climb an easy mountain
See Pink Floyd (or at least David Gilmore) in concert.
Spend a few years living by the ocean
Have a real relationship with someone who loves me.

Sorta like a bucket list...

(1) Move to Iceland...
(2) Learn to fly an airplane... Then fly myself to Iceland...
(3) Build my own hose in deserted place... Perhaps my closest neighbor being about 15 miles away...
(4) Learn to sail a boat... And I'm not talking about small boat... I'm talking about huge "air-craft carrier" type/size... Are those still considered as being a boat? Ok, let me re-phrase that... Learn to "Drive" or "Operate" a "ship"...
(5) Throw a kick-ass week long party on the deck of said ship... Of course there has to be some sort of safety in place so nobody gets thrown over or falls over...
(6) Earn enough money so I can live fishing for the rest of my life...
(7) Have enough money so if & when I get bored fishing, go play poker for few days... (Not that I'm so good at it but I just like play for entertainment purpose)
(8) Realistically, this won't be possible in my life time, if ever, but I'd love to take a trip on "time machine" just once, ok, may be few times...
(9) Jump off the perfectly good airplane without a parachute & have somebody catch me right before it's too late & land safely... (Looks so good in movies)
(10) Break the world record for land speed...
(11) Go over Niagara fall in a wooden barrel & survive... Sounds weird but really fun at the same time...
(12) Own a radio station... Start a radio talk show & host the show... Have people call in for random stuff to talk about... Hours would be 10 pm - 4 am...
(13) Milk a cow...
(14) Milk a goat...

There are few other things I'd love to try or do before I die but list just keeps getting weirder so I'll stop here...

Latest posts

Back