What three adjectives describe your perfect kiss?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
No idea. Never had a kiss in my life. Pretty much resigned myself to the fact that I never will.

it happened already and it was..........

passionate, unexpected and matthias

First adjectives is fresh :D

Second is No teeth clashing lol

And third is just a lil bid of tongue ;)

Then if you are ready for the next stage after a lil bid moor of the above 3 it well be oh baby lets get it on. Was that a tad to Corny do you think? Am thinking probably :p

spontaneous, clumsy, and preferably not tasting like stale over-processed snack food.

oh, and when a good-bye kiss leaves you with a lingering taste of nice chapstick... gotta love that.

Qui said:
spontaneous, clumsy, and preferably not tasting like stale over-processed snack food.

oh, and when a good-bye kiss leaves you with a lingering taste of nice chapstick... gotta love that.

I think you call that kinder kiss real life. Not like whats in the movies

SadRabbit said:
It never Happens.

Never happens for me now days ether. I live in hope that It well happen again though. In fact when it did used to happen back in the days when I had a GF I can remember getting real board of the moth to moth action. It dose lose its charm when you been at it for hours. Kinder lay there thinking OK I wont break now and beer and there is a good film on TV,, women don't you understand! lol I think most men feel like that at some point in any relationship thou. In fact makes me glad to be single sometimes. I think we art to make the most out of singleton why we can.

Bluey said:
Qui said:

I think you call that kinder kiss real life. Not like whats in the movies

real life feels better. x3
at least for me. I need to be reminded thet life isn't perfect.
it wouldn't be worth living if it was, life is about striving for something.
If we had nothing to strive for we would have nothing to live for.
I need to be reminded of that.

Qui said:

I thought you were a Buddhist.

Unacceptance said:
Qui said:

I thought you were a Buddhist.

For a while it seemed to work well with what I believe. But then I realized that it doesn't fit quite so perfectly. And I'm not about to conform. So; I'm buddhist when it suits me and I'm just me the rest of the time. So shoot me, I'm 17 and can't settle on any one thing the first time around. These things happen. And this is not intended as a bull honeysuckle answer, I swear.
Anyway, does that make me selfish? or blasphemous perhaps? I just need something to be striving for. I'm not the type that could be enlightened anyway, so why not just keep striving for it, in the hopes that when I fall short I'll end up somewhere where I'm just alright. That's how I see it. If that makes sense.

Latest posts

Back