What three adjectives describe your perfect kiss?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
my first kiss with my last girlfriend. i waited and waited. she had no experience and wanted me to do it, she was surprised when i didnt kiss her when we slept together and cuddled for the first night. i liked being so close to her but not kissing. i would close my eyes and it felt so good... we went out for 2 months before we kissed. we were laying on the lounge at night, sleeping, cuddling. i poked her nose with my nose and eskimo kissed her, and licked the tip of her nose. i had built it up over months and months of liking her. when we finally kissed, it was the best moment of my life. it was so rewarding, and so much better than even what i could fantasize.

we broke up and it sucks :(

slow, sensual, breathtaking

I had one I don't think I'll ever forget, I think it would've put most movie first kisses to shame.

LOL, Little less than perfect to most, but my perfect kiss thus far was Snotty, Cold and uncoordinated :p

Yes, in actual fact it was my first (In a park mid december, a number of years ago). Although it sounds a little off, nothing else will ever compare to how romantic it felt.

I don't need 3 adjectives, just one- floating

Every time I have a perfect kiss I feel like I'm floating. It's one of the greatest drug like experiences that doesn't require drugs.

Moist, smelly, vaginal.

Actually I'm not that keen on kissing, which is a barrier as it's an important step to everything else. But it's like everything, a kiss with a person who kisses in a way that suits you is nice, even if you don't feel much for them otherwise. I like the way my girlfriend kisses even though we're not that good together in other ways. I didn't like the way the love of my life kissed. It was a bit full-on, as though she was trying too hard.

I don't have a whole lot of experience kissing, but from what I do have, I like women who have big lips. I kissed a girl who had a very thin upper lip and also one who had big lips. The one with the bigger lips just felt so amazing.

So I guess my words would be: big fat lips.

Jesse said:
I don't have a whole lot of experience kissing, but from what I do have, I like women who have big lips. I kissed a girl who had a very thin upper lip and also one who had big lips. The one with the bigger lips just felt so amazing.

So I guess my words would be: big fat lips.

You made that sound like a soft drink taste test. I can imagine you standing blindfolded with two girls in front of you puckering up.

PoWer2tHePeOpLE said:
hairy, smelly, crusty

after years of deep consideration i have decided to stop kissing my cats' ass

Lol! I'll send my cat round for a comparison

EveWasFramed said:
Hot, sensual, breath-taking.

EDIT: Thought I'd answer my own question.:p

Haha.=]
Couldn't have put it better.
**** novels. ;]

Adjectives to describe my Perfect Kiss are
lovable, delightful, unique, chocolaty, creamy, milky, interesting, wonderful...
soft, delicate...and so many

Latest posts

Back