What time did you get out of bed today?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Well, I got out of bed at 5:14am, but I've had to bring my laptop and coffee back to my bed because my kid is sleeping on the couch (the paint smell is not gone from his room yet). I didn't want to sit in the kitchen this morning.

TheRealCallie said:
Well, I got out of bed at 5:14am, but I've had to bring my laptop and coffee back to my bed because my kid is sleeping on the couch (the paint smell is not gone from his room yet).  I didn't want to sit in the kitchen this morning.

Laptop and coffee in bed sounds like a dangerous combination!  ;)

I got up at 10.30 this morning.

Forgottendanfan said:
TheRealCallie said:
Well, I got out of bed at 5:14am, but I've had to bring my laptop and coffee back to my bed because my kid is sleeping on the couch (the paint smell is not gone from his room yet).  I didn't want to sit in the kitchen this morning.

Laptop and coffee in bed sounds like a dangerous combination!  ;)

What can I say, I live dangerously

8:49 AM

I'm starting a habit chain of trying to get up before 9 AM every day, so here goes. I hope that if it gets long enough, I won't want to break the streak.

That, and I want to get into the habit of running in the morning and being all done with that before 10 AM, to avoid being outside when sun's rays are strongest from 10 AM until 4 PM, or so I read. I'm not trying to get crispy.

8:00 AM

I got up, made coffee, had toast, then went for a run. Then I came back, stretched and did abs, and pulled weeds.

I still have a lot to do today but it feels good to have gotten a good start. I hope I can keep it up!

TheRealCallie said:
Go for 7  :p

Actually, that's what I'm aiming for tomorrow. Last time, I barely got back before 10 AM which I read is when the sun's rays are strongest, and they stay that way until about 4 PM, and I still had to weed, like I will tomorrow as well. So yeah, I think I'll have to get up at 7 if I want to avoid the sun. And it's a good habit anyway.

Latest posts

Back