What video game are you currently playing ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
evanescencefan912 said:
I just finished playing Rise of the Tomb Raider and Uncharted 4, they were pretty fun.  Right now I'm playing Middle Earth Shadow of Mordor which is really pretty tough.

I like Uncharted 4 as well. Yet to play Rise of the Tomb Raider though but I'm sure I'd like that as well. Was planning on playing Shadow of Mordor at some point. :x

I'd give Last of Us a play if you haven't already. Good story but might make you jump a few more times than Tomb Raider or Uncharted. :p

I'm playing through Wolfenstein: The Old Blood and I just finished The New Blood. It's taking me ages as I am using all the documents and propaganda as a German language learning tool.

Richard_39 said:
Rodent said:
Now that I got into it, I think I'll spend at least as much time with TES: Morrowind as I did with with Oblivion and Skyrim each. No regrets though.

Morrowing I feel is a far superior game than both other ones ;-)
Granted, it's dated, but storywise, gameplay mechanics wise, loot wise, everything-wise, Morrowind was very impressive by it's sheer ambition.
If you have a decent computer, I don't know where the project is at yet though, but you might want to check out a fan-made project called Skywind. It's basically people reprogramming Morrowing with Skyrim's graphics and probably some mechanics. Some images on the web look very impressive.

Skywind is a long way from completion (if it ever gets released) and uses the simplified Skyrim engine.

Better to just intall the MGSO 3.0 overhaul:
http://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/36945/?
http://www.nexusmods.com/morrowind/mods/43479/?

There's also a huge fan made extension to the game world called Tamriel Rebuilt which adds an explorable surrounding continent (compatible with MGSO) , althouth it's nowhere near complete and questing is these areas is quite basic:
http://www.tamriel-rebuilt.org/downloads/main-release

"Killer Instinct" from 1995. While everyone is playing with their little PS9s, Ultra-Ultra-Ultra Advanced Gameboys, and Nintendo Weeds I am still using a SNES. Why? Because I am "old-school", that's why.

Huh, that's a tough one. I'm very disappointed with what's happening in the gaming industry in the recent times, so I was mostly sticking with oldies.

Replayed Postal 2, just because. Finally finished the Crusader Trails in Stronghold: Crusader and man, that game didn't age all that well. I've a Fallout 2 playthrough in progress, I can't stop min-maxing ... send help. Still waiting for Warband mods to update ... bit of a pain. Oh, and I'm also hoping to FINALLY finish Dragon's Dogma. I love that game, but leveling system is the biggest piece of crap I've ever seen.

I am playing Secret World Legends which is the free-to-play re-release of The Secret World MMO. I'd love to join up with anyone else that plays.

Currently switching between Star Trek Online and Prey (The newest one, although I LOVED the original and felt it was underrated :( )

evanescencefan912 said:
I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed Black Flag, it's pretty good, but also pretty challenging.

My absolute favourite in the series. :D

I'm probably one of the few that genuinely loved the ship missions too lol.

zibafu said:
Not played sto for ages :eek:

Same. They ported it to console now though, so I've been playing it on there (Xbox One). :) A bit of a graphical update to it as well.

evanescencefan912 said:
I'm currently playing Assassin's Creed Black Flag, it's pretty good, but also pretty challenging.

I didn't finish that one cos I couldn't deal with the ship missions lmao. Either I just suck at them or I get sea sick, literally.

Right now, none.

I used to play Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

By the way, does anyone here also know the Elder Scrolls franchise?

Harker said:
Right now, none.

I used to play Elder Scrolls IV: Oblivion and Elder Scrolls V: Skyrim.

By the way, does anyone here also know the Elder Scrolls franchise?
I still have 2 different editions of Morrowind (and 4 of Fallout 2 ...) on my shelf. Yes, I've issues. I've played Morrowind on the day of its release, I still like to go back to it, once in a while.
Anyway. Morrowind>Oblivion>Skyrim.

X-1 Alpha said:
I still have 2 different editions of Morrowind (and 4 of Fallout 2 ...) on my shelf. Yes, I've issues. I've played Morrowind on the day of its release, I still like to go back to it, once in a while.

I concur.
Check Skywind if you don't know it, I don't know how much along there are, but what always bugged me about Morrowind, despite how incredibly superior a game it is to the two sequels, is it's really dated now and some of the technical issues really pissed me off lol (Like the fact you can't overight a save on the old xbox version because it corrupts it, and other things). Skywind is an attempt to remake the game using Skyrim's engine. I don't know if they finished it yet.
I've been recently restarted playing Oblivion, with all the content (when I finish Diablo 3 in 4 years LOL), but I must admit, despite it being to me an inferior game than it's predecessors, I have a special place in my heart for Skyrim, because of it's impressive vistas and the Norse mythology storyline. I've always been fascinated since I was a kid by stories of Odin and Thor, the Serpent of Midgard, Elves, Dwarves and Ragnarok lol. Hell, I'd LIVE my life there if I could and be very happy having a house on a craiggy mountain somewhere in the snow.
Back to the game, storyline is a bit simplistic and so is the game mechanics. I was disappointed with how underpowered everything felt, as opposed to literally being a godlike character in Morrowind and the sheer variety of things you could accomplish (hehe, ring of flight FTW and screw walking ;-) )
When I finish them both, I have to return to Skyrim.

Richard_39 said:
X-1 Alpha said:

I concur.
Check Skywind if you don't know it, I don't know how much along there are, but what always bugged me about Morrowind, despite how incredibly superior a game it is to the two sequels, is it's really dated now and some of the technical issues really pissed me off lol (Like the fact you can't overight a save on the old xbox version because it corrupts it, and other things). Skywind is an attempt to remake the game using Skyrim's engine. I don't know if they finished it yet.
I've been recently restarted playing Oblivion, with all the content (when I finish Diablo 3 in 4 years LOL), but I must admit, despite it being to me an inferior game than it's predecessors, I have a special place in my heart for Skyrim, because of it's impressive vistas and the Norse mythology storyline. I've always been fascinated since I was a kid by stories of Odin and Thor, the Serpent of Midgard, Elves, Dwarves and Ragnarok lol. Hell, I'd LIVE my life there if I could and be very happy having a house on a craiggy mountain somewhere in the snow.
Back to the game, storyline is a bit simplistic and so is the game mechanics. I was disappointed with how underpowered everything felt, as opposed to literally being a godlike character in Morrowind and the sheer variety of things you could accomplish (hehe, ring of flight FTW and screw walking ;-) )
When I finish them both, I have to return to Skyrim.

With which race you used to play? I was a dark elf, and if you were one too, welcome. The Dunmer community is like a family for me.

Latest posts

Back