What video game are you currently playing ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Soon going to play Dragons dogma. Waiting on my new gpu :O

Soon going to play Dragons dogma.  Waiting on my new gpu :O

DreamCatcher17 said:
League of legends is definetly starting to consume most of my time

Tellll me about it! Especially with the new champ, she seems super fun!

Mother Russia Bleeds. Too bad there's no online co-op mod (yet), I haven't played these kinda games in years and now I don't have local partners anymore.

Picked up a few Steam sale games to go through this weekend, starting with the cheap indie ones: Montaro, Long Way Home, and Herding Dog.

DreamCatcher17 said:
dokidoki said:
DreamCatcher17 said:
League of legends is definetly starting to consume most of my time

Tellll me about it! Especially with the new champ, she seems super fun!

Omg yesss! I'm so pumped! I haven't been this excited about a new champ since Jinx :p

Which region do you play on?!

Unravel. So... cute. Too cute!​

Cultura-Geek-unravel-E3-2015.jpg
unravel-pc_264829.jpg

I'm always playing DCUO, Minion Rush and DC Legends, although not really "video games" one is an MMO and the other two are aps games but still fit in the genre. I bought Batman A Tell Tale Story but I blew through the first chapter so fast I'm waiting for more to come about before I download the next chapter. When a game only takes you a few hours to get through it's kind of a let down.

Civilization 5.
A really good game and very addictive.

Team Fortress 2.
It is free and a good fps shooter if you had a terrible day that you wanted to forget about.

NewOrder2016 said:
Civilization 5.
A really good game and very addictive.

Team Fortress 2.
It is free and a good fps shooter if you had a terrible day that you wanted to forget about.

If you like Civ 5 then I recommend EU IV.

Nothing right now.

But as soon as i get my hands on my Xbox One, which my friend has at the moment, I will play the hell out of Witcher 3.

Latest posts

Back