What video game are you currently playing ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
ladyforsaken said:
PixiePalace said:
I'm currently playing Viscera Cleanup Detail. I'm trying to play through all the levels in time for the next sale so I can buy the Santa's Rampage DLC in time for the holidays. Because, really, it wouldn't be Christmas if I didn't have to dispose of the bodies of eviscerated elves.

Is that fun? I have it on my wish list lol just cos I think it'd be fun. :p

It's the kind of game that would be a lot of fun to play with other people since you can screw each other over by taking items they might need as well as tracking blood where they had just cleaned, etc. As a single player game it plays a lot like a regular job simulator. I'm not normally into that sort of thing, but the bloody twist is enough to keep my interest.

I'd like to say Harvest Moon Animal Parade but the frame rate just kills the enjoyment. Back to Stardew Valley I guess. 
smile.gif

icon_sheepish.gif

Bubblebeam said:
I'd like to say Harvest Moon Animal Parade but the frame rate just kills the enjoyment. Back to Stardew Valley I guess. 
smile.gif
icon_sheepish.gif

I am yet to finish Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life and Harvest Moon Hero of Leaf Valley, I stopped playing them without reaching the ending. Now I hear about Stardew Valley a lot and it draws my interest to play it but I am currently staying away from gaming because of study and busy life.

...and I like this emoji --->
icon_sheepish.gif
^_^

Hopetracer said:
Bubblebeam said:
smile.gif
icon_sheepish.gif

I am yet to finish Harvest Moon A Wonderful Life and Harvest Moon Hero of Leaf Valley, I stopped playing them without reaching the ending. Now I hear about Stardew Valley a lot and it draws my interest to play it but I am currently staying away from gaming because of study and busy life.

...and I like this emoji --->
icon_sheepish.gif
^_^

I had to stop playing that (Stardew Valley). Was playing it some months ago, but it caused me wrist problems.. maybe I used mouse too much.. idk.. in practice I can't play it. Whenever I try, after say.. 30 mins.. my wrist starts hating on me again T_T

PixiePalace said:
ladyforsaken said:
PixiePalace said:
I'm currently playing Viscera Cleanup Detail. I'm trying to play through all the levels in time for the next sale so I can buy the Santa's Rampage DLC in time for the holidays. Because, really, it wouldn't be Christmas if I didn't have to dispose of the bodies of eviscerated elves.

Is that fun? I have it on my wish list lol just cos I think it'd be fun. :p

It's the kind of game that would be a lot of fun to play with other people since you can screw each other over by taking items they might need as well as tracking blood where they had just cleaned, etc. As a single player game it plays a lot like a regular job simulator. I'm not normally into that sort of thing, but the bloody twist is enough to keep my interest.

Oooh. Hmm, I might just get it if it goes on a really really good sale. :x

AmytheTemperamental said:
playing Skyrim until I can play Dishonored 2 on Friday.

I need to play Dishonored 1 before I can go on to 2, kinda looking forward to its release too.

Playing morrowind and Company of heroes.

Once I get my gpu dark souls 3 and doom.

Resident evil 4 as i am anticipating the new installment in the franchise.

Just bought Victoria II and it's two DLC's. The depth of this looks amazing so I'm really looking forward to playing.

I'm playing a few: Stardew Valley, King's Quest (the reboot/sequel series) and Baldur's Gate Enhanced Edition.

Playing as the USA in Victoria II. The war with Mexico just keeps dragging on and I dont have enough factories producing ammunition to keep replacing my army at a very high rate and it also seems to me that tensions are building really quickly around the issue of slavery but on the bright side, the economy is strong and my technology is advancing pretty quickly.

Bones 2.0 said:
I am cycling between the following:

Skyrim Special Edition

Fallout 4
Europa Universalis IV
Rome: Total War

If you're enjoying EU IV then maybe checkout Victoria II if you haven't already. Both awesome games.

Victoria II has been on my Steam Wishlist for a long time.

Creative Assembly (Total War Series) & Paradox (EU & Crusader Kings Series) keeps spamming DLCs so much, Victoria II has not made it to my Cart as of yet - LOL.

I also have huge of backlog of games (283) from Steam.  o_O

As a side note for EU IV, I started with my home county in the states & will get crushed sooner or later even though I have a huge army - started in Antiquity for the game time span.

Paraiyar said:
Bones 2.0 said:
I am cycling between the following:

Skyrim Special Edition

Fallout 4
Europa Universalis IV
Rome: Total War

If you're enjoying EU IV then maybe checkout Victoria II if you haven't already. Both awesome games.

Latest posts

Back