What was God smoking???

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Parabolani

Reaction score
Just look at the Deep Sea Anglerfish A freaky looking dudes head with a Frankensteins fish body and a reading lamp on top. Why?
weird-angler-fish.jpg

Wowzers. If I ever met that feller I'd have to call Batman in to kick it in the head for me.

Or adopt it (GOO)

Cool fish! Unless it is a top killer of man, I struggle to see it as monstrous x]

Why is a good question... :rolleyes:

That said, I wonder if I could get one for my kid's fish tank. Perhaps he can put the piranhas in line so they stop bullying (okay fine, murdering) other fish. Added bonus is the night light

There's worse stuff out there. If there's a god, this would be his booger:

The_blobfish_by_shadowandmanic.jpg

Vote Blobfish as ALL's new mascot 2012.

Doubt The Rabbit said:
There's worse stuff out there. If there's a god, this would be his booger:

The_blobfish_by_shadowandmanic.jpg

Vote Blobfish as ALL's new mascot 2012.

mmmm sushi

well,just by my coman sence
i will say

all the dinos died out coz they got killed by more powerfull things than them selfs over millions of years,and the "things" envolved and changed over the years

but the marine live,also started dieding out cuz of the same resion above^^^^

but they were smarter,they went deeper,adaped to the deapth and water over the years,and eventualy went deeper and deeper,where no "other" "things" can get them

so they still live on from the dino days :) thats why they look so freakyish and strange

well it can be true what i said now,but i just made that crap out :p

but it make sence tho

Well, that's kind of what happened to all the creatures of the prehistoric era o_O The ones that didn't adapt to their habitat died out. It's called evolution.

Latest posts

Back