What was the first Video Game you played?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Reflection

Reaction score
The first Video Game I ever played was "The Snowman" by Quicksilva. I played on my dad's Sinclair ZX Spectrum! It was 1984 and I was only 5 years old!

[video=youtube]

What was your first video game, what platform was it on and how old where you?

The first video game I remember playing was the first Sonic The Hedgehog lol. I am embarrassed to remember how shocked I was back then at the "Sick" graphics and gaming technology.

It must have been TIE Fighter - back then there weren't any textures, just polygons >.<0

BUT WHAT A SICK GAME THAT WAS YO

I remember playing super mario bros before the NES came out!! It was in an arcade cabinet (coin op) I must have been about 9 or 10? Something like that.

Reflection said:
I remember playing super mario bros before the NES came out!! It was in an arcade cabinet (coin op) I must have been about 9 or 10? Something like that.

wow I had no idea that existed!

Felix said:
wow I had no idea that existed!

I think it was in an arcade on a ferry out of Vancouver. I could be wrong though. Think it was the first incantation of Mario Nintendo made it only had a few levels as I remember.

DVEEUS said:

Wow!! Really?? The original Pong!! The first video game ever made? Your more old school than me Dveeus! Was it in black and white and on a box thing that connected to your tv with two old fashioned joysticks?

Pong due to my age.

First handheld:

Mattel-FootballI.jpg

Reflection said:
Wow!! Really?? The original Pong!! The first video game ever made? Your more old school than me Dveeus! Was it in black and white and on a box thing that connected to your tv with two old fashioned joysticks?

haaa...showing my age right...but nice try...i AM a child of technicolor...;)...black and white was before my time even though it was still prevalent...it was black and green actually...:D

That would have to be hangman on an old computer in like 1988, also black and green ;) The first video game I really enjoyed was Wolfenstein 3D in '92.

Latest posts

Back