What was the last book you read?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
annik said:
Hmm Betty Blue was the last book I bought.
I found the film through liking Béatrice Dalle too, she's also in Trouble Every Day.
French horror is pretty much the only horror I know anything about...

Betty Blue is a good film, didn't know it was based on a book!

French Horror hmm...Les Diaboliques is the only one I can think of seeing but thats quite old but really good, more a thriller though tbh if I remember.

Wikipedia lists The Fall of the House of Usher as a French Horror film too (which takes me deftly back on topic..)

I have the Fall of the House of Usher and other stories on my bookshelf but not read any Poe yet, think it has the Raven too. One day I'll get round to it..

20050817170220717453.jpg

The author traced Xuanzang's path from China to India and then back. Very interesting to me, since history fascinates me. Heavy read, though.

"Of Mice and Men" - only 90 pages finished in just over an hour but was one of the best stories I ever read.

Am currently reading "The Hobbit" by J.R.R Tolkien - I have never been into fantasy/sci-fi or Mythology but this is a surprisingly intelligent and very humorous read.. almost tempts me to try The Lord Of The Rings or Harry Potter series.

dnd_products_dsnovel_283630000_pic3_en.jpg

Death Mark - Robert J. Schwalb

Beneath a crimson sun lie wastelands of majestic desolation and cities of cruel splendor. Where heroes battle ancient sorcery and terrible monsters. This is Athas, the world of Dark Sun ...

Source

American_gods.jpg

I'm not sure if I could say it was good just yet, but it was certainly entertaining.

B..o....o...k?

What is this? I haven't actually read a book since primary school lol. The closest thing to a book that I read are newspapers.

The play "Unprotected Sex" from...

20gxufd.jpg

Not technically a book I know. I'd misremembered the plot. So sad but beautifully written even if in a brutal way. Brought me to tears.

Gutted said:
B..o....o...k?

What is this? I haven't actually read a book since primary school lol. The closest thing to a book that I read are newspapers.

That seems such a shame to me, unless you're joking of course!

Latest posts

Back