What was the last book you read?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
v33c.jpg

ladyforsaken said:
niave said:

I haven't read the books but watched the series, awesome stuff! Bet the books are even better?

Yes, the hbo series is amazing but the book series so far is even more amazing of course. It took me a while to finish because I've already seen season one and two so I know who's going to die in book one and two. I just need to get to book three. I held off on watching season three until I catch up with the books. From all the facebook updates I can tell one of my favorite characters has a lot going on in season three. Khaleesi <3 :D

^^^Awesome book and show.

(I read it during my breaks at work, but nothing prepared me for the RW - I was in shock since I have not read that far yet.)

Bones said:
^^^Awesome book and show.

(I read it during my breaks at work, but nothing prepared me for the RW - I was in shock since I have not read that far yet.)

I haven't gotten that far and I googled RW because I wasn't sure if I should know what that means. I'm not there yet! :club:

I'm okay, nothing is ruined for me. xD

niave said:
Yes, the hbo series is amazing but the book series so far is even more amazing of course. It took me a while to finish because I've already seen season one and two so I know who's going to die in book one and two. I just need to get to book three. I held off on watching season three until I catch up with the books. From all the facebook updates I can tell one of my favorite characters has a lot going on in season three. Khaleesi <3 :D

Awesome! I might catch the books some time.

I've always wished I could have pet dragons like the Khaleesi :p

You're all noobs. I read the entire series back on 2010 before it was popular. :p

I pretty much read at least one book per day, but usually it's a book I've already read a few times.
The latest book that I finished reading for the first time must have been A Country Doctor's Notebook by Mikhail Bulgakov. Not in the original Russian, of course.

This:

Idiot America: How Stupidity Became a Virtue...

The only real drawback to the book is that the author thinks that cranks serve a constructive purpose in our country. They do not. The effects they've had on our politics, education & government show what happens when extremists & dingbats are not censored, silenced, or deported, as they should be. But other than that, the book is an enjoyable read. I love the author's acid wit & familiarity with American history! It's also a short book...great for those of short attention spans.

Latest posts

Back