What was your best moment of 2013 ?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Triple Bogey

Reaction score
Mine was definitely in the cable car. September 26th, Matlock Bath. I don't like heights but it was too much of an opportunity to miss. Took some photo's.

Here is an example

On the way down I closed my eyes and controlled my breathing. I was more scared going down for some reason !

I have two: A trip to the Maldives, and finishing my apprenticeship with "A" (all with a ceremony at town hall, picture in the paper, etc).

Triple Bogey said:
Mine was definitely in the cable car. September 26th, Matlock Bath. I don't like heights but it was too much of an opportunity to miss. Took some photo's.

Here is an example

On the way down I closed my eyes and controlled my breathing. I was more scared going down for some reason !

Goodness, that's a spectacular view...just stunning. What I wouldn't give to be surrounded with beauty like that all the time.

Comgratulations on conquering your fear of heights! That's one of my fears too, but to be greeted with a view like that makes it all worth it!

As for me, not sure of my best moment this year...will have to think about it.

Funny thing is mine are all height related. I don't know if there's a word for someone who likes heights but I'm one of them. The main one is skydiving in Cairns, August 10th. Also bungy jumped and took a cable car over the rainforest (think I have pics of this).

Good question. Easily the times I went out with my French friend. If I had to name one specific time, I would say the time I went to Kettering with her. I think we had better times in London, but it was extra nice for me to be out of the capital.

Can't think of one but that's probably because the year started out bad and ended bad.

When I gratuated, but I think I can't do anything with my school papers now, currently jobless. And this should have been the one where I could get jobs easily!

Did not expect to see a pick from Matlock. I only live up the road from it.
Hope you went down the mines as well. Its a cool place to visit.

Bluey said:

No I didn't go down the mines. I think they charged extra for it.
Nice place though ! :)

Triple Bogey said:
Bluey said:

No I didn't go down the mines. I think they charged extra for it.
Nice place though ! :)

Yea they do charge for it. Next time walk up and pay for the mines. it well work out about the same cost.

Shipster0958 said:
My daughter being born!

WOW. Your a lucky guy. That's an experience I will never have.
Congratulations.

Latest posts

Back