What will you save if your house gonna on fire?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

robertwill

Reaction score
Hi to all,

My mom often said that if she could only save one thing, it would be our family photos — though that's not as relevant today in the age of digital photography. Has your home ever caught fire? If so, you probably went the safe route and saved yourself before your stuff. But if your house were burning and you could only save one thing, what would it be?

Only one thing is a tough decision. I'd have to choose between my aunt and uncle and that'd be hard. I can't really choose.

My dogs, I could probably carry them both with 2 arms, so it's considered 1 thing.

I'd save my old photos that I've never had the time to scan (hundreds of them) and my back up hard drive. However, we did suffer a house fire years ago and you don't think about anything except getting out as quickly as possible.

my clothes. not that im like into fashion. i just wouldnt want to be in my under wear or shirtless or something.

I think I would take the fire. Problem solved. :p

Okay, seriously answer? Assuming all living beings leave the house on their own power, I'd take my laptop. Lot of important stuff on that hard-drive.

I can't justify stating what I would get if the house was on fire because I do not know how much of it is involved and where the fire started from. There are to many factors in what would go first. I am a ex fireie myself and I wouldn't stand there till the firies turned up. Id tru and put it out.
Besides the circumstances, if the house was rat honeysuckle and wasn't saveable I would go for digital memories (my 3 computers), photo albums, wallet (absolutely most important, along with photos), phone, keys, push bike and all my documents.

If my house ever burns, ill let you know what happened :)

Well since Samuel picked several things I would save my wallet, my identification like birth certificate, my clothes and shoes, my parents (oops I should have picked them first) my car keys and my car.

I would expect any humans in the same house as me to be able to save them selves. But of course, they would come first even before my much loved pets! (Why is that I wonder?)

If I could save anything else it would be my books. Even though I never go through them and with the way things are looking now, probably never will, I always like to hope that one day I'll be in a situation where I can just sit back on a chair behind a desk outside and just go through them all.

Hi to all
when my hose gonna on fire then i would like to save my family member and then i would try to save photos and important data. But important thing is that you must have to save that things which can not be available. But in this world almost everything is possible to get that you want. So first of all save your life and do not take risk.

I'm inclined to say our 2 dogs. A close 2nd would be my PS3, but then my television would cook leaving me without the one thing I need to play it.

I've got 7 rolls of 1000 euros hidden in my room, I'd have to grab all those, it would probably take 5 minutes just to locate them all, luckily I can jump out my window, so as long as the fire wasn't in my room I'd have time.

Latest posts

Back