What will you wish for this Christmas?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

gabriel20

Reaction score
What will you wish for this Christmas? Just one thing?
Or more than one thing and make a list.

(1)I would wish for everyone not to be lonely this Christmas.:)

(2)And to try a special friend's home cooking!:)

I really don't know what to wish for me for this Christmas,but I really wish for the people of ALL to have a nice Christmas!

For an otherwise useless pumpkin to turn into a golden carriage and take me to the ball. I'll hold out on the baby blue dress though. Baby blue doesn't really look good on me.

Hmmm, let's see. So many things I could want, but we'll go with the whore my brother married to go back where she came from (or go to hell...whichever, I don't much care) and leave my family alone. :D

Yes, that's what I want.

Come on Guys/Gals,it's almost Christmas,it's time to be childish again! Be happy!

Make a wish! :)

1)To be able to meet all the friends I made online

2)For everyone ( I like, lol ) to be happy!

3)For 2015 to be the year that my life goes better!

4)More alcohol

Im greedy

Keep it going Gal's/Guy's,remember when you used to dream as as a kid,what did you wish for? What was your greatest wish?

If I could grant your wish,Sol,i would,just be yourself,we are all individual's,and unique in our own way!

Be happy with who you are.

This will be a rough Christmas for me. In fact, it will be the most difficult one I've had to deal with so far in my life. Truth be told, I'm not looking forward to the holidays at all. I can't wait for this miserable year to be over. It's been truly hellish for me.

The ONE thing I want for Christmas this year is something no one can give me. I have to find it myself.

I want a wonderful woman to enter my life so that I can finally experience romantic love.

gabriel20 said:
If I could grant your wish,Sol,i would,just be yourself,we are all individual's,and unique in our own way!

Be happy with who you are.

Tried that, didn't work out. I'm a chronic loner and social recluse. I see people with families and friends who lead normal lives, and it all seems very alien to me. I'm definitely from another planet, and don't particularly like these earthly aliens I've been living among.

Sol,there is no such thing as "Normal",that's why we are all individual's!

We are what we are.

Have you ever thought that it's you are"normal" and it's everyone else who is "different?

gabriel20 said:
Sol,there is no such thing as "Normal",that's why we are all individual's!

We are what we are.

Have you ever thought that it's you are"normal" and it's everyone else who is "different?

I've had difficulty defining normality. If "normality" is doing a job, getting married, having kids etc. ..leading the same sort of life that millions of people everywhere lead, then I'm not normal.

Latest posts

Back