what women want..

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
jales said:
I think there is a good reason why we tend to want two different types of men.

Yes you can say that it is wise to ignore what your primal instinct says, but honestly I'm beginning to think our instincts are very, very wise.
I agree that some men will never seem to be alpha in the beginning and when they truly decide that they love you then they will do all the things that women were looking for in the beginning (type one/alpha things). My husband is like this, and men like this are great. But I feel really lucky with me husband, I would have never known he was like that before we became a couple, and most often a female needs to know before she chooses you.

But listen, my point is ... we want to see a guy act alpha in the beginning because we need to know that he CAN. That is all. Because honestly, not everyone can. We need to know that if everything goes wrong, he will still be there trying to fix it. We need to know that he wont give up just because he heard no two or three times. That is important.

Someone who will never give up, someone who is not afraid to be himself.. all those things are way more important in a relationship than many people realize.

In life so much can happen that it is important to find someone who wont give up. It can be sooooo annoying to me when just one minor thing goes wrong and a male is like 'oh well, we can't do ..blah blah blah.' It's like.. where is your backbone? Do you not want to do it? Well tell me that, don't tell me you arent doing it because there is an obstacle.

So somehow women need proof that you are a fighter! That you will not give up when hard times come. That you won't give up on the relationship when it is hard. And that is a lot of why we love men who have truly chased us. The ones we said no to a tonne of times in the beginning.. but they kept trying. By the way some guys who try when a girl says no come across as aggressive, and that can be very scary. So how you try is important, I think it's important let the girl feel safe and non threatened. She should feel that she is in charge, not in charge if you.. but in control of the situation.

Also it is important for the guy to be 'rude' to us from time to time...without making us feel too horrible. We need to know that he is honest. Because relationships need that type of honesty. To communicate well people have to be honest. And that means being rude sometimes, that means being expressive.

Long term we also need these alpha characteristics, such as being rude, and not giving up...chasing.

But long term we expect you to also LOVE us. And that is why it may seem that we are attracted to two types of men. In fact I think we simply want alphas who love us.

We dont expect a guy to love us in the beginning, but we do expect him to
-Be himself (or rather to communicate honestly without caring too much about our feelings)
-Show that he does not give up easily

But once in a relationship, we do expect him to love us and then he should be softer with us, more emotional.. he should feel safe to cry with us ..and to be completely open with us..

But we still want him to be the alpha-ish guy that he was when we met him. We still want him to be honest and to never give up. We are not asking for two different guys but we are asking for love and characteristics that are important to have a successful relationship.

And if perseverance and communication are the foundations of relationships, then evolution was very wise in how it created our primal instincts.

Because that is what Noah was, that is what alphas are. They are simply honest guys, who do not give up when things get a little hard. Betas and the rest give up. You tell them no twice and they are gone. They also try to please you, this annoys women a lot. And rightly so.

Have you ever tried to argue with a man who is trying not to hurt you, or who tries to please you?? He will never say what the real problem is because he fears you too much. And how can you even get close to someone who fears to show you what they really feel?

We want an equal and a man who can stand with us and face the harsh realities of this world.

Mary Mary said:
We want an equal and a man who can stand with us and face the harsh realities of this world.

As long as he's tall, physically fit, wealthy, and has high social status. :p

Mary Mary I wasn't refering to you as the advice you offer are pretty good. But many that complains about being single rejects all advise given to them.

Fact is they ***** and moan about being single and when you explain how they can overcome this they give the oppesite sex the blame for their failures. And until you do not face fact and except that you some times have to adjust your self when you fail at the same thing then you have a problem.

Truth be told, I'm just rattling some cages in an attempt to get all of you into bed with me!

Joseph said:
Mary Mary said:

As long as he's tall, physically fit, wealthy, and has high social status. :p

Noah wasnt that tall.. had no money and no status...yet women who saw the movie loved him.

As much as men like to think we are into looks and or money... they are wrong!

Joseph said:
Truth be told, I'm just rattling some cages in an attempt to get all of you into bed with me!

Brilliant! Have you gotten any numbers yet?

tangerinedream said:

Sadly, no. I fear in adopting the approach of double-down on *********, that I have thwarted myself!

Joseph said:
tangerinedream said:

Sadly, no. I fear in adopting the approach of double-down on *********, that I have thwarted myself!

That IS a dangerous tactic. There is much backfire potential with any ********* maneuver. :p

Jales is right, ok my hubby very tall BUT didn't have money or status. He lived in a small Bachoular flat in his sisters yard, he didn't even own a car BUT he has treated me like a godess from day one and still does. We have build a live together and though we're not rich I won't trade him for anybody. He has proven his loyalty and love to me many times over. I can't imagine a life without him. If a women leaves you for something as rediculous as you claim she's vain and selfish. There are women out there that are not like that. It seems that men date all the bitches and fail to see the nice girls just as much as some men complains about women always dating the douch bag and forgeting the nice guy. I think it's time to start reconsidering what you are looking for in women.

Joseph said:
Nonchalant aloofness > Create an emotional spike > ***** shield > Be unphased > honeysuckle test > Redirect/Ignore > Reframe > Display high social value > Possibly some slight kino escalation, mixed with a little Push/Pull = Panties on the floor :)

Joseph said:
May I suggest the blue bottle?

1282780840-53.jpg

Joseph said:
I want a supermodel with a genius sized brain and a heart of gold who cooks all my meals and smokes my pole every morning!

Hey Babe ~ You got the length, girth, or both? How's your moves? Nice motion in the ocean? You give good head, too? Are you a boy-toy who needs to chow down on those 100mg. blue angels to get your flag flying?

LGH1288 said:
Hey Babe ~ You got the length, girth, or both? How's your moves? Nice motion in the ocean? You give good head, too? Are you a boy-toy who needs to chow down on those 100mg. blue angels to get your flag flying?

More! More! More!

phone_sex_operator_hat-p148615000231656076qz14_400.jpg

Jumping on a ferris wheel to ask a girl out?

Writing her letters for a year straight even though she doesn't respond.

...Sounds like a recipe for stalking charges.

Brian said:
Jumping on a ferris wheel to ask a girl out?

Writing her letters for a year straight even though she doesn't respond.

...Sounds like a recipe for stalking charges.

Hahahaha, that's a good one. Today he would TOTALLY get a sexual harassment charge.

That does bring up an interesting point. You could get in serious honeysuckle for continuing to go after a girl after she says no once. Do it at work and at minimum you'll have to take a workplace sexual harassment seminar and be lectured on how no means no.

Latest posts

Back