What would take away the loneliness in your life?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Okiedokes

Reaction score
What is it that you think you need in your life to feel less lonely? Whether it be a pet, a friend, a family member, a husband/wife, etc? What is it that you want?

this....
SassyNKimi.jpg

A life partner. And preferably one with a family, as I have noone of my own, and it would be nice to be 'adopted' into one.

I fear nothing can take away it..
It is because.. I have my partner, who is so kind and patient and always take it seriously to talk to me even though I am stupid. If I have this and still feel lonely, what more is it I need? So, I think there is nothing that can do it, and always will feel lonely.

A woman to spend my life with. I've never had a really strong male friend either.. .ever. I've had more female friends than male. If I think of strong friendships, all of them have been women. I have had 2 of these in my life; actually only 1, because the one became a girlfriend eventually. I never feel I can be myself around other men. I would really like a male friend, but I do not think that it will ever happen. A loving wife that likes to spend time with me would make me unlonely.

I think if I had people in my family here to visit at times, I'd feel better. Or a friend who I can relate to and is supportive.

A friend for I can hang out with, that knows about my existance and cares about me and a soulmate.
Imagine a bird without wings... same happens to me. All the love and the romance I have inside me... are just kept inside me... I can't share them with someone... Because there is no one

No matter what happens... People, we are all together in this. I'm not the only one, you are not the only one. We all struggle everyday against the **** loneliness.

Romantic_Flower said:
A friend for I can hang out with, that knows about my existance and cares about me and a soulmate.
Imagine a bird without wings... same happens to me. All the love and the romance I have inside me... are just kept inside me... I can't share them with someone... Because there is no one

that is beautiful, in its sadness

I might sound bad saying this but oh well! x]

1. Money
2. More friends
3. A better quality of friends (Not saying my friends are bad but they could be around more to hang out with lol)
4. A better family
5. A job
6. A better education
7. More hobbies

Might I say that I am not lonely. But these things would impact my life massively in a positive way :) Maybe one day I'll get them..

Latest posts

Back