What would you do for a klondike bar?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Haven

Reaction score
The first person asks the question the second person anwsers then the second person asks the person after them what would they do.

I know it sounds pretty corney but it might be fun so go crazy ok I'll start

What would you do for a klondike bar? would you make out with a gorilla of the same sex.

Haven said:
The first person asks the question the second person anwsers then the second person asks the person after them what would they do.

I know it sounds pretty corney but it might be fun so go crazy ok I'll start

What would you do for a klondike bar? would you make out with a gorilla of the same sex.

Hell no! Unless you're meaning another dude, and then: Hell no!

What would you do for a klondike bar? Would you shower barefoot in a public campground shower stall?

Ha....this is kinda funny cuz at my husbands place of employment, at the beginning of the summer and the end of the summer ( summer is the busy season it is the Lake of the Ozarks) they tie their bonus cash to a Klondike Bar. So I suppose his answer would be work his ******* ass off for a measly $100 dollar bill twice a year! Totally NOT worth it!

Van Hooligan X said:
no, but i would try 1 to see if it's as godo as americans hype it to be

What would you do for a klondike bar? Would you sing master of puppets on lips in front of 30,000 people?

No. I could, though. I know all the words.

What would you do for a Klondike Bar? Would you dive into a leech-infested pond?

No because I would come off second best and be bruised all over, do you know the reason why you don't approach a kangaroo is because of their tails, those things can do serious damage and I don't like pain.

What would you do for a klondike bar? Would you eat a maggot milkshake to do it?

No because the maggot milkshake would be more nutritious anyway and I would be too full up to eat the klondike bar (whatever that is) afterwards.

Would you unblock next door's toilet for a klondike bar?

Sure can't see a problem in that, just need a plunger as long as it's not literally hands on.

What would you do for a klondike bar? Would you tell your secret crush that you were in love with them?

What's a klondike bar? I am Australian......
If it is chocolate, yes I would tell my secret crush I was in love with them. No worries!!!

What would you do for a Klondike bar? Would you tell me what the heck it is?

Yes, I would tell you what a Klondike Bar is for a Klondike Bar. It's the brand name of a chocolate-coated ice-cream bar. "What would you do for a Klondike Bar?" was the catch-phrase from their commercials. Just be glad I can't type the little jingle that went with it; It'd be stuck in your head for days!

What would you do for a Klondike Bar? Would you stand on your head in a tub full of mayonnaise?

No don't think I'd be able to balance on my head, I'd do a handstand instead.

What would you do for a klondike bar? Would you sell your child to have one?

No! What kind of ******* would sell their own baby for chocolate?

What would you do for a klondike bar. Would you spraypaint an anarchy sign on a Starbucks?

I wouldn't even go NEAR a Starbucks for a Klondike Bar!

What would you do for a Klondike Bar? Would you go out on Halloween dressed as Cupid?

Hells yes. That I would do for a Klondike bar.

What would you do for a Klondike Bar? Would you Bungee jump for it?

Probably not. Unless I haven't eaten in a month or so

What would you do for a Klondike Bar? Would you kiss someone of the same sex?

Probably not. Unless I haven't eaten in a month or so

What would you do for a Klondike Bar? Would you kiss someone of the same sex?

Latest posts

Back