What would you do if you won the lottery

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
I've no ide ( I never go to McDonalds ), we're having food shortages in the UK and what is available is bloody expensive. I figure a lottery wins got to cover a big mac meal right? might even stretch to a extra large one

Assuming you're talking about a big win......I don't think I'd drastically change my life, but I'd just dedicate the money towards improving my quality of life, buying a nice house and generally living well. Not needing to worry about money ever again or having to contemplate working for a living would be an absolute blessing.

Buy a small island and call it Finished off in Paradise. Then I would offer free vacation plans for beautiful single women to my island.

iu

Depends on how many millions we're talking here. 1 or 2 million? I'd leave the city we're currently living in tomorrow, move across Canada to Nova Scotia, find a quiet, country homestead and live a modest, private lifestyle. I'd also set up a kick-ass sewing room and make a ton of beautiful historical gowns and dresses because I think modern clothing is boring.

70 million? (Which someone just won in one of our recent lotteries) - I'd still pack up and move from our current city, give our current house away to someone who NEEDS housing, like a single-parent or someone really struggling in life. Probably still move to Nova Scotia and still buy a country home. . . just a little bigger. Not like mansion-size though. And the older the better - I want a house that has history. I'd indulge in all my different hobbies - historical clothing/costumes, sewing, LEGO, music, books. I'd also love to support causes close to my heart - mental health, the SPCA. I'd like to travel to the U.K. for sure and go an extended vacation, travel on all the old steam-train routes, explore all the wonderful history there. And help people who need it. :)

Latest posts

Back