What's good about the world?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.

Nyktimos

Reaction score
Down! Feeling really down and crappy right now!

But i don't want to let myself go all self-indulgently misanthropic and negative again. So, what's great about this world, the Universe, the Multiverse? Just great things, big or small!

Nyktimos said:

But i don't want to let myself go all self-indulgently misanthropic and negative again. So, what's great about this world, the Universe, the Multiverse? Just great things, big or small!

The smell of fresh air after the rain...mmmmmm.
The feel of a cool breeze in the shade on a hot day.
A good friend when your feelinng down who comes to your rescue.
The beauty of a full moon glistening over the landscape on a summer night.
A cuddley cat or a playful puppy-they always love you....lol
The taste of an ice cold coke when your really thirsty.
A soft blanket against your skin on a cold night. Oh, and don't forget a fire in the fireplace!
I could go on and on about all the wonderful things in the world. The list is sooo long and no one could ever finish it. There is much to be greatful for and to enjoy. I hope you get to feeling better soon.

Aaarrrrrr! You've made me go all weepy. In a good way! Thank you!:shy:
Apart from the coke thing. Can't stand the stuff! Substitute cold Newcastle Brown Ale!:p

Bless ya!:)

A warm fire when it's snowing
A cool summer night, with crickets and a clear starry sky
A good cup of tea or coffee
Cheesecake
The best book you've ever read
Waking up and realizing it's the weekend :D

smell of a coal fire burning, and the smell of rain
laughing so hard your sides hurt,

Nyktimos said:

The fact that it exists and we, along with it.

Nyktimos said:
jasmin said:
the few people you do click with

And few they are!:(

Yup, it's always good to have a few people that u click with than to have a lot of people u know but u don't click with, isn't it?

One moderately sized sneeze, cardboard boxes, blankets, Gabe Serbian, friendly kangaroos at petting zoos, stretching, when you wake up in the morning and there's actual sunlightttt.

All goods things about the world (mostly). And I've just realised I like cats, lemurs, wallabies, tigers, capybaras, tapirs, cheetahs, fossas and otters. So, not so bad.:)

Oh, and alpacas.

Meerkats, owls and magpies.:)

My bed :) It's big and comfy and i love crawling into it after a long days arduous toil.
Also nature and any area in the world that man has not ruined or tainted.
Stephen Patrick Morrissey too :)

Bacon, cheese and chilli sauce rolls and a cup of tea sorts everything out. oh and smokes, music, and good company make the world a better place :D

Pizza, coffee buns, cigerettes, alcohol, coffee, diet coke, pain killers, music and my bed.

punisher said:
Pizza, coffee buns, cigerettes, alcohol, coffee, diet coke, pain killers, music and my bed.

Thought you were off the junk food :p

jasmin said:
punisher said:
jasmin said:
punisher said:

Thought you were off the junk food :p

oops you got me, but the diet coke makes it all better :D

All that artificial sweetner...just so healthy :D

Its better then sugar, but i'll pretend to drink water instead... now im healthy :D

Latest posts

Back