What's the age range for this site?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Hello moon

I am a 26-year-old female graduate student in science, wanting to improve tools for understanding the physical basis of the mind, living in west coast Canada for the last 3.5+ years. I was born and raised in Quebec before that.

I was very glad to read your post, which was so genuine and honest, it gave me a moment of tranquility from my racing mind.

I have got to pick myself up too. I feel like I am progressing in baby steps lately. But going from 0 to something acceleration takes an almost impossible amount of power. Like budging a mountain! So I am going to stay with the positive momentum and keep going with it. Joining this group made me think of jumping into cold gym class water the first times. I can take it, and I am sure something amazing will come of it!

Well happy posting and hope to see you around

Hi Moon9,

If you are lonely and looking for friends, you are in the right place...there is no age limit. I am 53 and counting! Welcome and I hope you have as positive of an experience as I have here.

Latest posts

Back