Whats the best activity that you can do with friends

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Depends on the friends,I have friends who are in to different hobbies and interests and I like to find things that we have in common or go and do something completely different and random. Some of my friends want to go to the cinema and watch films and we might go have some lunch beforehand,some are in to 50's/60's retro and I might get dressed up and go do a dance with them as I like dancing too. Some just want a chat and a coffee,or to play consoles.

For real, if your "friends" are idiots, or they are below you, or they give up easily in life, or they choose to do honeysuckle jobs, or they read little, or they explore little, or they invest little in anything, or they're ignorant, or they can't construct a valid argument, it’s fun to challenge them to an airsoft battle and shoot them until they start to cry, and then shoot ‘em some more!

TheRealCallie said:
Erasercrumbs said:
VanillaCreme said:
Erasercrumbs said:
This is a real conundrum for me, because my favorite group activities are extremely geeky and tend to actually scare friends away.

What do you consider geeky? First thing I thought of was gaming, but I'd rather game than actually go out.

My collection of fine, overpriced board games, polyhedral dice and birdwatching books are all pretty shameful.

Board games are okay and birdwatching isn't geeky, I don't think.  Polyhedral dice have too many number, making them too mathy for me.  lol

Also, I own like a dozen different variations of Monopoly, so you'd be okay with me.  :p

Monopoly is all well and good unless it's one of those newfangled modern versions that replaces paper money with debit cards.  When someone first told me about that, I thought it was a joke, but no.  They really did it.  They went there.

Latest posts

Back