What's the cheesiest pick up line you've ever gotten?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
E

EveWasFramed

What's the cheesiest pick up line you've ever recieved and was it from a male or a female?

It might have been, Hey I just left my husband and me and the kids live over here now, take my number and call me sometime.
Sorry, I'm still confused about my ex.

EveWasFramed said:
What's the cheesiest pick up line you've ever recieved and was it from a male or a female?

One time in a club a guy danced up on the dance floor to me and said, "Hi, I drive a cadillac." I thought, "What the hell? He actually thinks THIS will impress me?"

Then one guy who must of been a halucinating fruit cake asked me to dance. Then he started saying, "I saw you looking at me. Come on, tell me what you want me to say. What do you want to hear?" I got as far away from that insane person as I could. Boy did he give me the creeps.

What really has bothered me more than lame pick up lines are those cocky acting guys. They come up and say stupid stuff like, "Dump him, I'm better." Cocky doesn't work very well.

Naleena said:
EveWasFramed said:

One time in a club a guy danced up on the dance floor to me and said, "Hi, I drive a cadillac." I thought, "What the hell? He actually thinks THIS will impress me?"

Then one guy who must of been a halucinating fruit cake asked me to dance. Then he started saying, "I saw you looking at me. Come on, tell me what you want me to say. What do you want to hear?" I got as far away from that insane person as I could. Boy did he give me the creeps.

What really has bothered me more than lame pick up lines are those cocky acting guys. They come up and say stupid stuff like, "Dump him, I'm better." Cocky doesn't work very well.

Confidence = wicked cool
Cocky = don't bother, Loser
:p

Still thinkin, but i'm not sure i ever heard one.

Person 1: How much does a polar bear weigh?

Person 2: I don't know, how much does a polar bear weigh?

Person 1: I don't know either, I just thought it would break the ice

lmao, talk about resurrecting an old thread. :p I made this one TWO years ago.
:p lol, no one really replied to it, obviously.

EveWasFramed said:
lmao, talk about resurrecting an old thread. :p I made this one TWO years ago.
:p lol, no one really replied to it, obviously.

Wow, totally didn't notice the date on it. Not bad for like my 4th post. I just noticed it on the list of threads on the bottom after another post. Ah well, I enjoyed reading it.

lmao, s'ok. :p It's fine to resurrect them now and then - gives the newbies a taste of the older stuff. :D

Wait....that almost sounds like a pickup line. :club: lol

Still thinkin' about it.

Minus said:
Still thinkin' about it.

That made me laugh eccentrically... I have no clue why.. It's 4:40 with 20 minutes until the end of the day in a lame office space... I think the whole floor might have heard me lol.

NOAH_FX said:
... I think the whole floor might have heard me lol.

That image cracks me up :)

Sean: Ouch! My tooth hurts!

Girl: Why?

Sean: Because you are soooo sweet! (H)

(nah I didn't say that :D)

OR: I was looking at a light bulb today and it made me think of you and how you light up my world.

:D

One time I sat in the backseat of a car with a young man I was dating, and there was a childs carseat in between us. He looked at me and said " I have never wanted to have sex with you less than right now at this minute" and he looked down at the carseat. I thought it was quite charming :)

Sean said:
Sean: Ouch! My tooth hurts!

Girl: Why?

Sean: Because you are soooo sweet! (H)

I went through that one yesterday, but it seemed to work differently. It was...

Girl: Ouch! My tooth hurts!

Minus: That doesn't sound comfortable.

Girl: No, and my **** insurance won't pay for a dentist.

Latest posts

Back