What's the cheesiest pick up line you've ever gotten?

Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum

Help Support Loneliness, Depression & Relationship Forum:

This site may earn a commission from merchant affiliate links, including eBay, Amazon, and others.
Jesse said:
Is this how social interaction is supposed to be? Are we men supposed to have some witty line to feed you ladies?

actually no. a guy should be able to go up to a girl and start a conversation, but as long as there are awkward introductions there will be awkward icebreakers.

I've never been picked up, so I don't know. Even if it was cheesy though, I'd appreciate the effort made :D

Girl in a club asked me:
"what's your sign?
I replied, "Neon"
She gave me a blank look and walked away.

Another time, yet another woman asked, "do you smoke after sex?"
I replied, "I don't know, I've never looked."
(true story)

^^^^^ hahaha nice comeback tex!

one i want to use someday:

me to cute girl: excuse me, but are you a parking ticket?

cute girl: *startled* um, what?

me: because you have FINE written alllll over you! DAAYM! *finger snaps, then bursts into laughter*

*cue makeout session*

I walked into a party and this ugly guy comes over and puts his arm around me. He's like "I'm gonna fresia you by the end of the night" cheesy? No just pathetic that's all

Call the police, because you're sexy hot

True story... I am not creative enough to make that up :)

A fat chick once staggered up to me in a pub and said "Do you root?"

I said "No."

lusker said:

I said "No."

Did that actually happen, or is that a poor attempt to make fun of an overweight person?

EveWasFramed said:
lusker said:

I said "No."

Did that actually happen, or is that a poor attempt to make fun of an overweight person?

Why would you doubt it? Does it seem that far-fetched? Or was it the reference to 'fat chick' that bugs you?

I was playing pool in a bar, my friend went to buy us a round, I was chalking my cue, and this 'large' girl approached and said (I quote) "So, do you root?" I turned her down graciously, she staggered off to the next guy. End of story. I guess she was playing the percentages. I just wasn't drunk enough. Luckily she walked before my friend returned, because HE was shitfaced.

Latest posts

Back